China's August trade balance was $41.99 billion, data from the General Administration of Customs showed.
While exports are contributing to China's economic growth once again, global investors have been more focused on its strong appetite for industrial commodities such as iron ore and coal, which is boosting resources prices worldwide.
Given a weak first half of the year and expectations of lower demand during the winter months, that keeps the unwrought copper imports for this year on track to fall short of the record 4.94 million tonnes of annual imports in 2016.
Thor: Ragnarok Tracking Around $90-100 Million
In " Thor: Ragnarok ", Goldblum will be playing a new character called Grandmaster, who is known for his colorful frocks and bold blue lip.
Trade with traditional markets witnessed a full recovery, with exports to the European Union, the United States and Japan up by 16.4 percent, 18.7 percent and 14.9 percent, respectively.
The trade surplus totaled USD28.47 billion in September versus the expected surplus of USD38.0 billion.
China's imports from North Korea fell 37.9 percent in September from a year earlier, marking the 7th consecutive month of decline, the customs office said on Friday.
- Week Six Green Bay Packers Keys To Victory
- AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Upgraded to Outperform at Cowen and Company
- Kejriwal demands independent inquiry into metro fare hike
- Congress stops the saffron wave in Nanded
- Puerto Rico fights to recover weeks after hurricane
- Busted: Roger Goodell's wife creates fake Twitter account to defend husband
- RSI signifies; NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) stock down Action may be Ahead
- Hussman Strategic Advisors INC Increases Holding in Newmont Mining Corp (NEM)
- UAE stops issuing visas to North Koreans
- Woman with dementia feared taken by crocodile in Queensland