Vikings quarterback Sam Bradford again didn't practice Friday because of a knee injury and was ruled out for Sunday's game against Green Bay. Nick Easton might not be as big of a name as Diggs and Bradford, but is a strong piece of the Vikings offensive line, and his absence will likely be felt as well.
Safety Andrew Sendejo (groin) returned to practice as a limited participant on Friday and is listed as questionable.
Bradford did not practice all week because of a nagging injury to his left knee.
NeNe Leakes Says She 'Had a Real Breakdown' After Rape Joke Backlash
Unfortunately for Leakes, Xscape execs - like many others - did not take the incident lightly and chose to let the star go. A few nights ago in Oakland, the known personality who recently ventured into comedy was caught up in a controversy.
Diggs said Thursday that his groin injury is not as severe as the injury that hampered him for a good portion of last season.
Case Keenum, who has thrown for 895 yards and four touchdowns this season (with no interceptions), will return to the starting role for the Vikings. He had 10 previous year, nine at tackle and one at left guard.
Bradford, who has been nursing a knee injury ever since Week 1, played briefly on Monday night against Chicago before being pulled after apparently re-injuring his knee.
- Central team sent to Tamil Nadu after spurt in dengue
- El Nino has contributed to higher Carbon Dioxide levels
- Stop-gap: Malky Mackay takes interim charge of Scotland for Holland friendly
- Hartley to race F1 for Toro Rosso
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Season Pass Has Been Detailed
- Cavaliers shut down LeBron James for remainder of preseason
- Bangladesh ranks 88th on global hunger index
- Quentin Tarantino Comments on Harvey Weinstein Allegations: 'I've Been Stunned and Heartbroken'
- IRS suspends Equifax contract extension after second security issue
- Blake Lively alleges she was harassed on set and producers didn't care