A man accused of killing his pregnant Howard County girlfriend has been indicted on murder charges, according to court documents.
Tessier, who is the father of Wallen's unborn child, was later arrested after her remains were found. Wallen was four months pregnant when she was killed.
After his arrest, Tessier admitted to police that he was engaged to another woman at the same time that he was dating Wallen.
Wallen's autopsy revealed she had been shot in the back of the head.
Bixby 2.0 on the way 18th October
Now the Korea Herald reports Samsung is set to release version 2.0 of Bixby , with significantly improved features. This move takes Rhee In-jong, Samsung's mobile chief technology officer, off of Bixby development .
Police suggested that Tessier's motive for killing Wallen was due to the love triangle he created between himself and the two women, Fox 5 reported. "Although he has made mistakes in his personal life, he cared deeply about Laura Wallen and never would have physically hurt her".
Police found Wallen Sept. 13 in a freshly-dug grave on farmland in Damascus after she went missing over Labor Day weekend.
Tessier is reportedly expected in court on Friday. Authorities think the image was on the same field where her body was later found.
Wallen last contacted her family on September 3, officials said.
- South Carolina Restaurant Manager Charged With Enslaving Mentally Disabled Man
- Life is Strange: Before The Storm Episode Two Launch Trailer Released
- Dragon Age Creative Director Leaves BioWare
- Maryam Nawaz, Captain Safdar appear before court once again
- Tallahassee residents sound off on Boy Scouts accepting girls
- QS Investors LLC Cuts Position in Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)
- United Kingdom man resuscitated after fish jumps down throat
- Channing Tatum's Gambit movie officially dealt release date and director Gore Verbinski
- Week Six Green Bay Packers Keys To Victory
- Paraguay oust Turkey, top group