Sadly, Blake Lively is all too familiar with sexual harassment.
Blake Lively has revealed that she was once sexually harassed by a makeup artist while working on a project.
While talking to a leading US publication, Lively said, "He was saying things inappropriately, insisting on putting my lipstick on with his finger. I was clothed, but it was a very voyeuristic, terrifying thing to do".
Reports have also emerged that Weinstein was entitled to "misconduct" as per his contract - as long as he reimbursed the company for settlements.
It was this dismissal from the producers that prompted Lively to get a lawyer, but she still spent more than three months on a project with someone who made her uncomfortable and had to work in a close proximity with him every day.Читайте также: Race for Unesco's top post tightens
It's understood that the make-up artist is still an active member of the industry.
'Our unit production manager wrote him [the make-up artist] a letter of recommendation because nobody wanted there to be bad blood, ' she said.
In a statement released to the Hollywood Reporter on Tuesday, the 30-year-old joined the ranks of Jennifer Lawrence, Meryl Streep, and George Clooney in condemning Harvey Weinsten's actions. "I never heard any stories like this - I never heard anything specific - but it's devastating to hear".
"It's important that women are furious right now", she continued. It's important that there is an uprising. The producer was sacked from the Weinstein Company on Sunday after a damning New York Times expose detailing decades of abuse.
The Weinstein scandal has revealed women (and men) in the business are still being harassed.
"The No. 1 thing that can happen is that people who share their stories, people have to listen to them and trust them, and people have to take it seriously", she said. Many actresses, including Gwyneth Paltrow, Ashley Judd, Kate Beckinsale and Angelina Jolie have spoken out about their experiences with Weinstein's alleged inappropriate behavior.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- NCAA "could not conclude North Carolina violated NCAA rules"
- Nine Inch Nails' Trent Reznor and Attitus Ross rework John Carpenter's Halloween
- Passengers board last ever Flight 666 to HEL on Friday the 13th
- Penn State preparing to keep James Franklin if other schools pursue him
- Neil deMause: Trump right to question National Football League subsidies
- Moors & Cabot Inc. Buys Shares of 21750 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
- US Retail Sales Spike 1.6% In September Amid Higher Gas Prices
- Trump Claims Victory in War on Christmas: 'We're Saying Merry Christmas Again'
- Google is now making video calling easier and faster on Android smartphones
- Who Wants to Give Amazon Delivery Drivers Access to Your House?