During the event, Samsung showcased some of the features of Bixby such as context aware interactions, recommendations, and integrations with native apps. Now, the company has officially announced the personal assistant, which will be landing on the two flagship smartphones launched during the Unpacked event today. The report also suggests that Samsung already put someone new in charge of the smartphone assistant because of a "lackluster" response to it so far. This move takes Rhee In-jong, Samsung's mobile chief technology officer, off of Bixby development. Nonetheless, according to The Korea Herald, Samsung is denying that Chung replaced Rhee, claiming that Rhee is still part of the development of Bixby digital assistant. The issue is believed to be the company's language barriers and lack of necessary data between Samsung's Korean and United States headquarters.
Now the Korea Herald reports Samsung is set to release version 2.0 of Bixby, with significantly improved features.
Paraguay oust Turkey, top group
In the other game at Mumbai , Giovanni Bogado (41st minute), Fernando Cardozo (43rd) and Antonio Galeano (61st) scored for Paraguay.
Former vice chief of Samsung Research in America, Chung Eui-suk, is now the head of Samsung's service intelligence group at its headquarters in South Korea, having been appointed to over see the next steps for Bixby which will aim to reverse the lacklustre response the virtual assistant has had, according to the Korean Herald. The release of Bixby 2.0 could finally make the AI virtual assistant more useful to the users of Galaxy S8 [VIDEO], S8 Plus and the newly launched Galaxy Note 8. "Outside developers will participate in the development of Bixby 2.0 although they could not for Bixby 1.0 due to time shortage".
- Woman with dementia feared taken by crocodile in Queensland
- Thor: Ragnarok Tracking Around $90-100 Million
- Auburn receives federal subpoena in bribery scandal
- Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC) Receives Average Rating of "Buy" from Analysts
- Florida citrus negatively affected by Irma
- Hussman Strategic Advisors INC Increases Holding in Newmont Mining Corp (NEM)
- Kejriwal demands independent inquiry into metro fare hike
- Can women enter Sabarimala temple? 5-judge Constitution Bench to decide
- Week Six Green Bay Packers Keys To Victory
- 'You don't appreciate him' - Bilic slams Hart hate