That's about 15 degrees above average for this time of year!
We will have a clear evening, but more clouds drift in by early Wednesday and clouds will continue to increase throughout the day ahead of our next weather system.
Sunshine returns along with warmer temperatures Saturday. Highs during the afternoon will reach around 80 degrees.
Cooler and much drier air will overspread the region Monday night and Tuesday. Highs will be noticeably cooler as a cold air mass moves down from the northwest.
Friday will be sunny with temperatures in the mid 80s. I'm leaning toward the warmer solution, but decided on a middle-of-the-road forecast. Temperatures will be in the high 70s and low 80s by the afternoon with a cloudy sky.
Forget a Team-Diddy Wants to Buy the NFL
The protest caught on among other players in the National Football League , but the topic hit headlines again recently after U.S. Many additional players took part in the protest on the first Sunday after Trump's remarks.
Monday will have increasing clouds and chance for showers late. On Saturday, there's a tiny chance for some stray rain showers in the lower elevations and light snow in the higher elevations. There should be a decent amount of moisture associated with the front and that means there will be a good chance for showers and perhaps even a thunderstorm or two.
Slow improve by Thursday with sunshine and slightly warmer temperatures.
Maximum sustained winds are near 50 miles per hour with higher gusts. Again, expect highs in the upper 40s and 50s.
The early look at the weekend shows another warmup. As we heading into 5/6 pm that's when we will see the most widespread rain.
Don't get used to the warmth though. Still, this fall weather will not last.
- EAFE Value Index MSCI Ishares (EFV): Tracking the Technicals
- Callon Petroleum (NYSE:CPE) Is Now Covered By Jefferies
- WH Smith travel sales boosted by tourists splurging on souvenirs
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Reiterates "Hold" Rating for JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM)
- College Kids Can Now Use Amazon Prime at a Steep Discount
- Woodstock Corp Purchases 3280 Shares of Pfizer, Inc. (PFE)
- Apple to reboot Speilberg's Amazing Stories TV series
- Apple placing bets on LG's display for an upcoming foldable smartphone
- Man City ace Aguero break silence over Amsterdam accident
- Germany: "No evidence" Kaspersky software used by Russians for hacks