The Texans signed two pass rushers to the active roster this week after J.J.
Texans head coach Bill O'Brien has also confirmed that Mercilus has been ruled out of the remainder of the season due to the injury, and he also noted that they will feel the absence of Watt and Mercilus in the coming weeks.
The team said Watt had been diagnosed with a tibial plateau fracture. "Both have experienced adversity in their careers, which I think is a good thing". They worked out well.
USA to withdraw from UNESCO due to anti-Israel bias
The agency is known for designating world heritage sites such as Syria's Palmyra and the US Grand Canyon. There has been no immediate comment from the United States government.
Langford spent just two seasons with the Colts, which differed highly.
"I can't sugarcoat it, I am devastated", Watt said on Twitter.
Suiting up for the Bears in 2015, Houston registered a career-high eight sacks-which was more than he collected between 2013 and 2014 combined. "Those are big shoes to fill".
Houston last suited up for the Chicago Bears in 2016, but he only appeared in two games before suffering a season-ending ACL tear. "I'm going to come and do my job and trust the guy beside me does his job and if we all do our job together, we can get it done". "I'm sorry." He only played three games in the 2016 season before he injured his back and underwent surgery. Kickoff is set for 12 p.m. noon on CBS and SportsRadio 610.
- Woodstock Corp Purchases 3280 Shares of Pfizer, Inc. (PFE)
- WH Smith travel sales boosted by tourists splurging on souvenirs
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS)
- Southwest says aloha to Hawaii
- Alexander Zverev: 'It's impossible to lose a match like this'
- Family held hostage by Taliban rescued after 5 years
- Domino's Pizza beats Street 3Q forecasts
- Apple's $1 billion data centre gets Irish High Court green light
- South Korea Says No Sign of North Korean Missile Launch Yet
- Bengals TE Tyler Eifert contemplating another back surgery, report says