At the end of Season 1, the mystery around Will Byers' disappearance had been solved, and the child was finally reunited with his family and friends.
In a spooky video, the episode names were unveiled as Madmax, Trick or Treat Freak, The Pollywog, Will the Wise, Dig Dug, and The Spy. However, this is a pretty sound indication that Stranger Things will dive deep into Eleven's past and reveal her hidden secrets in upcoming episodes. This was in line with how they replaced most of the season 2 episode titles, which were initially revealed a year ago, with only "Madmax" and "The Pollywog" remaining unchanged. As reported by our sister site Netflix Life, the last Stranger Things 2 trailer is set to drop, putting everyone into a frenzy for the Netflix series once again.
Stranger Things Season 2 premieres on Netflix on October 27. They eventually got their point across, when they referred to shows like "T2", "Aliens", and "Toy Story 2". Each episode is building on the last one. "It gets much crazier than it ever got in season one".
Earnings Approximations to Watch: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN), Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
The stock of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:REGN) earned "Neutral" rating by Chardan Capital Markets on Monday, August 31. Currently, 1.74 billion total shares are owned by the public and among those 1.72 billion shares have been available to trade.
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, published in the October issue of the publication, the creators shared that the supernatural threat this season will be called "shadow monster".
"Stranger Things" has been renewed for a third season.
There are just two weeks left until the second season of Stranger Things is released on Netflix, but you won't have to wait almost that long for more new footage from Hawkins, Indiana. The forthcoming season will revolve around Will and what exactly happened to him in the previous season.
- Precision Drilling Corp (USA) (PDS) EPS Estimated At $
- Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) Stock Closed Above Its 50 Day Moving Average
- Tokio Marine Asset Management Co. Ltd. Grows Position in Amazon.com, Inc
- GlaxoSmithKline plc (ADR) (GSK) EPS Estimated At $0.83
- Italian woman granted sick pay to look after her unwell dog
- John Flint named as HSBC's new chief executive, succeeding Stuart Gulliver
- Army jawan, porter killed in ceasefire violation by Pakistani Army
- Trump's words hang over NAFTA table as USA business frets
- The Definitive Checklist For Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR)
- Unusual Activity Sighted in Fastenal Company (NASDAQ:FAST) Shares