According to "El País", accident occurred when Eurofighter was on return flight from parade in Madrid to base of Los Llanos de Albacete (250 km souast of Madrid).
Emergency services were alerted after the plane crashed on farmland near the Los Llanos base, a spokesman said.
The spokesman said the pilot did not have time to jump out of the jet, adding that the causes of the crash are under investigation.
"Rest in peace, comrade".
Texans Place Watt & Mercilus On IR; Sign Veterans To Take Their Place
The Texans signed defensive ends Lamarr Houston and Kendall Langford on Wednesday after losing defensive end J.J. The Texans signed two pass rushers to the active roster this week after J.J.
A Spanish air-force pilot has been confirmed dead in a Eurofighter crash on landing after taking part in the military parade to celebrate Spain's national day on Thursday.
Spanish media has identified the pilot as Captain Borja Aybar.
A Eurofighter last crashed in Spain in June 2014, killing the pilot when it ploughed into grass short of the runway at the Moron air force base near Seville.
Spain marked its national day this year amid a backdrop of political chaos, with the semi-autonomous region of Catalonia threatening to break away.
- James Van Der Beek says male executive groped him
- Make a note of Analyst's Recommendations: Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
- Doctor Abuses, Kicks Patient Out Of Clinic After Altercation
- Delhi: Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's auto stolen near Secretariat
- Oh No! Shahid Kapoor 'Trolled' for his 'shirtless' Padmavati still
- Noble Energy Inc 2017 Q2 Institutional Investor Sentiment Better Than Expected
- Tatas to merge telecom business with Bharti Airtel
- Alaska Air Group, Inc
- Snapchat now lets you call an Uber and make dinner reservations
- Sizzling Stock Touches New Recent High: Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (NASDAQ:CTSH)