Analysts believed such a test could take place on Tuesday-which could be Monday in the USA due to the time difference-marking the founding of North Korea's communist Worker's Party.
South Korean and USA military officials have been closely monitoring North Korea following a threat by the regime to conduct a new ballistic missile test.
The poll found that 65 percent of Americans think Trump's comments have made the situation between the USA and North Korea worse, including 45 percent who think he's made the situation much worse.
South Korean warships including the nation's first Aegis destroyer, Sejongdaewang (L), in this file photo.
He has also played down hopes for direct talks between the United States and North Korea as touted by his own Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. "Policy didn't work!" the US president said in a Twitter post on Monday.
Google simplifies Android video calling
Primarily, Google's video calling app Duo will be the main app that will make video call to anyone with the app installed. With ViLTE (Video Over LTE), users can immediately switch to Video call even while in between a normal voice call.
Mr Trump is expected to send a "significant message" to North Korea either verbally or "kinetically" during the trip, Yonhap said, without elaborating on what that may mean.
Also, a top Central Intelligence Agency official for the Korean Peninsula, said that the United States was expecting some new provocation from Kim on October 10.
Kim has repeatedly launched missiles and detonated his most powerful nuclear weapon in a series of tests this year.
On Monday, Trump tweeted that the United States has been unsuccessful in its dealings with North korea for 25 years, and Kinzinger said that in the past, "nobody has been serious" about saying a military option is on the table.
Recently North Korea has instigated two missiles over Japan and carried out its sixth nuclear test, as it progresses speedily towards its aim of expanding a nuclear-tipped missile competent of devastating the US Mainland.
Later at night, Trump told Fox News that the world has reached a situation on North Korea where something has to be done.
- Tropical Storm Ophelia Became the Tenth Hurricane for the Season
- Warm with chance of scattered showers
- Family held hostage by Taliban rescued after 5 years
- Callon Petroleum (NYSE:CPE) Is Now Covered By Jefferies
- Brooklyn home invasion leaves man, 91, dead and wife injured, NYPD says
- Oculus Go VR Headset Introduced By Oculus From $199
- Germany: "No evidence" Kaspersky software used by Russians for hacks
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Reiterates "Hold" Rating for JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM)
- WH Smith travel sales boosted by tourists splurging on souvenirs
- Former football star George Weah became president