This is the first time since 1986 that the United States has missed out on a trip to the World Cup, so this is a pretty tough pill to swallow.
Heading into their final qualifier against Trinidad and Tobago on Tuesday night, the U.S. simply had to avoid losing or else their fate would be out of their hands.
His full rant after the match is quite honest and revealing.Читайте также: Gucci goes fur-free in move praised as a game-changer
Taylor Twellman joins SportsCenter to explain where it all went wrong for the United States in World Cup Qualifying. That victory brought an end to a 36-year drought for the U.S. - America had last qualified for the 1940 World Cup.
"The gloves should have been off years ago!" And the discussion after Brazil, Max, was 'Can we beat the Colombias and the Belgiums and the Argentinas of the world?' You kidding me? We can't beat Trinidad on a field that's too wet and too heavy?
ESPN soccer pundit and former U.S. player Taylor Twellman has torn strips off the American team following their shock failure to qualify for the 2018 World Cup. "Because that should have never happened with the billion dollars-plus that is going into U.S. Soccer and youth development". "With the amount of money that is in Major League Soccer and is in this sport, you can't get a draw, a tie, against Trinidad?"При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Nutanix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTNX)
- Shkodran Mustafi adds to Arsène Wenger's Arsenal woes
- Tillerson Calls Turkish Foreign Minister Over Recent Detentions
- Stocks Gaining Momentum on SMA and Performance Valuation: Oracle Corporation (NYSE:ORCL)
- Tropical Storm Ophelia Became the Tenth Hurricane for the Season
- Nanded Municipal Corporation Election Results: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM May Lose All Seats
- Taika Waititi approached to direct live-action Akira but has whitewashing concerns
- Google simplifies Android video calling
- North Korean Foreign Minister: Pyongyang at 'state of equal power with US'
- Lookout for Price Target? Chevron Corporation (CVX), Amazon.com, Inc