Mustafi suffered the muscle problem while on worldwide duty with Germany against Azerbaijan as the holders secured their place at the 2018 World Cup on the back of 10 straight qualifying wins in Group C.
"The minor problem we have is with Sead Kolasinac".
"I haven't seen everybody because some players are coming back today, some even tomorrow like Alexis Sanchez", Wenger said on Thursday, when questioned about injuries picked up during the global break. He has a hip problem.
Danny Welbeck and Mesut Ozil are expected to be available for selection following injury; but Alexis Sanchez, Alex Iwobi, Olivier Giroud and Alexandre Lacazette have all been involved during the worldwide break.
Orders 166 phones and claims refund
Shivam, a resident of north-west Delhi's Tri Nagar, holds a degree in hotel management. He got enthused after being successful in claiming for refunds in two of the cases.
"[Mesut] Ozil and [Danny] Welbeck are back in the group in normal training".
Arsenal, though, could be boosted by the return of playmaker Mesut Ozil from a knee injury and also England forward Danny Welbeck, who has now resumed full training after a groin problem sustained during the goalless draw at Chelsea on September 17.
The France worldwide is nursing a long-standing Achilles tendon injury and missed Les Bleus' two most recent fixtures which saw them guarantee World Cup qualification on Tuesday. At the moment he is not available. Sanchez won't be back with us until tomorrow.
- Jamie Carragher names Chelsea star as one of Premier League's best
- Kyrgios fined after controversial Shanghai exit
- Nanded Municipal Corporation Election Results: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM May Lose All Seats
- PNC Financial Services Group Inc
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. (NAK) — Recommendation Trends
- Arturo Vidal ends Chile career after FIFA World Cup exit
- India vs Australia: Jason Behrendorff lets his 'skill do the talking'
- Coolest Things Facebook Announced At Oculus Go Launch Event
- Auburn denies claim academic staffer took exam for football player
- Gucci goes fur-free in move praised as a game-changer