Rousey herself has remained tight-lipped on the subject - but she seemed to suggest that something was happening between her and the wrestling when quizzed by TMZ.
Talk of Rousey swapping the Octagon for the wrestling ring heated up last month after the Olympian was involved in an encounter with the Four Horsewomen after the Mae Young Classic tournament.
"If you were a real fan, would you really wanna know?".
RONDA ROUSEY was battered by Amanda Nunes in her long-awaited UFC comeback bout - here are some of the best pictures from the fight.
The Arm Collector countered with a question of her own and asked, "If you were a real fan, would you really wanna know?".She then stated that she enjoyed keeping the fans in the suspense and that she didn't want to ruin the surprise for anyone.
Target Expands Google Express Offer Nationwide to Counter Amazon
Nearly two out of three USA internet users shopped on Amazon in the second quarter, according to Wells Fargo analysts. Be on the lookout for additional features that bring together the best of Google and Target in the coming year.
Not to mention, the former UFC women's bantamweight champion is a happily married woman who tied the knot with fellow UFC fighter Travis Browne in August.
He admitted: "We're still making decisions on my part".
During the interview, Rousey's husband, UFC heavyweight Travis Browne, said he would "not say not" to the WWE if they tried to bring him on board. "I'm not gonna say no!"
While Rousey didn't give away any information, it certainly sounds like something is going on between Rousey and WWE.
Rousey, 30, famously appeared at WrestleMania several years ago and confronted Stephanie and her husband Triple H alongside The Rock in the ring. Hopefully, all these rumours will come to fruition and we will get to see Rowdy Ronda bust some heads inside the squared circle.
- Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. Initiates Coverage on Seattle Genetics, Inc. (SGEN)
- TCS Q2 profit falls 2% to Rs6,446 crore
- Smith on top in Malaysia
- Boston Scientific Corp (NYSE:BSX) 2017 Q2 Sentiment
- Earnings Approximations to Watch: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN), Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
- Gunbattle leaves two Indian Air Force commandos dead in occupied Kashmir
- Revenue Approximations Analysis: Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (FOX), Dollar General Corporation (DG)
- GlaxoSmithKline plc (ADR) (GSK) EPS Estimated At $0.83
- John Flint named as HSBC's new chief executive, succeeding Stuart Gulliver
- Precision Drilling Corp (USA) (PDS) EPS Estimated At $