Cameras smartphone four: 5 front+5 MP for bokeh effect when shooting a selfie, and rear mounted two modules 12 and 23 megapixels. It's the company's flagship phone, and would compete with Huawei's upcoming smartphone, the Mate 10, and Xiaomi's Mi Mix 2, which was recently launched in India. The Nubia Z17 miniS will be available at CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 20,000). Both will be available in China from Thursday and will go on sale from October 19. The screen has an aspect ratio of about 17:9 and sports DCI-P3 wide colour gamut, with colour saturation of 96 percent.
The 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant of the smartphone is priced at 2,999 Yuan (roughly Rs 30,000) while the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant is priced at 3,999 Yuan (roughly Rs 34,000).
'Stranger Things' reveals episode titles for season 2 in eerie new video
They eventually got their point across, when they referred to shows like "T2", "Aliens", and "Toy Story 2". The forthcoming season will revolve around Will and what exactly happened to him in the previous season.
The Nubia Z10 miniS sports a 5.2-inch full HD display with 1080x1920 pixel resolution. Either way, the dual front-facing shooters both come with 5MP sensors, and if you want to upgrade the base 6GB RAM and 64GB storage to 8 and 128 gigs respectively, you have to pay 1,000 extra yuan. The dual-SIM phone runs Android Nougat-based Nubia UI and supports 4G LTE connectivity as also USB Type-C for charging and data syncing.
All of this is backed by a 3,100mAh battery that supports fast charging technology. The company has launched Nubia Z17 miniS, which is the successor to the Z17 mini which was launched earlier this year. The Z17S runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat with the company's Nubia UI on top of it. The handset packs a fingerprint sensor embedded in the home button. On the camera front, the Nubia Z17 miniS comes with a 13-megapixel + 13-megapixel camera combo wherein one shoots in colour and the other in monochrome, alongside a 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel camera combo on the front. It comes with a 3200mAh battery and ships with a USB Type-C port. It's a dual-SIM smartphone, and is also equipped with dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, and NFC.
- Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) Stock Closed Above Its 50 Day Moving Average
- Tokio Marine Asset Management Co. Ltd. Grows Position in Amazon.com, Inc
- Ronda Rousey teases signing with the WWE
- What colour are these shoes? Latest optical illusion divides the internet
- Cryptocurrency Bitcoin rockets above $7000 to all-time high
- Latest Truepoint Inc. Has $255000 Position in Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT)
- Army jawan, porter killed in ceasefire violation by Pakistani Army
- Unusual Activity Sighted in Fastenal Company (NASDAQ:FAST) Shares
- Lawler, dos Anjos to headline UFC Winnipeg
- Gunbattle leaves two Indian Air Force commandos dead in occupied Kashmir