The rumored Nokia 9 will be a flagship phone, and now we have a good idea what it looks like thanks to OnLeaks' latest collaboration with Compareraja. While the phone is not making its way to the market until next year, we now know how it will look. That's where the Nokia 9 comes in and if some renders created by OnLeaks are anything to go by, it will certainly give the other flagships a run for their money.
Nokia is expected to launch three new smartphones early next year, including Nokia 2, 7 and 9. While the render shows all sides of the Nokia 9 clearly, we can not spot an earphone jack on the device from the available images. Also, the display on the alleged Nokia 9 looks bezel-less on the sides. The smartphone is expected to come with a 5.5-inch AMOLED Quad HD display. As such, the dimensions have also been provided as 140.9 mm in length, 72.9 mm in width and 7.5 mm in depth.
Gucci goes fur-free in move praised as a game-changer
The move has been welcomed by animal rights activists, who have campaigned for years to ban fur in the fashion industry . Products, like Gucci's fur-lined loafers, will be replaced with products made of faux-fur, wool, and new fabrics.
Nestled in the extremely shiny rear panel of the Nokia 9 is a vertically-arranged dual-lens camera, which appears to protrude quite a bit. It may also have up to 8GB RAM and up to 128GB internal storage. Though the camera resolution is unknown, the imaging department could see an OIS-equipped sensor along with Carl Zeiss optics (Nokia has partnered with the brand for better imaging optics). The USB Type-C is the only port on the phone. Well, there's no 3.5 mm headphone jack on the Nokia 9, and, it isn't too surprising, considering how many manufacturers (including Google) have ditched the 3.5 mm headphone jack on their smartphones.
The phone is speculated to have an aluminium frame. The smartphone will be backed up by a 3800mAH battery with Qualcomm Quick-Charge 4 support. Although the device looks handsome based on the render, there's always a chance that things could change before it goes to production.
- Pepsico, Inc. (PEP) Holdings Increased by Mn Services Vermogensbeheer BV
- Hamas says it has reached deal with Palestinian rival Fatah in Cairo
- Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (ABEO) Shares Gap Up Following Analyst Upgrade
- How to watch SpaceX Falcon 9 launch
- First Industrial Realty Trust, (NYSE:FR) Sees Significantly Lower Trading Volume
- Coolest Things Facebook Announced At Oculus Go Launch Event
- Stocks Gaining Momentum on SMA and Performance Valuation: Oracle Corporation (NYSE:ORCL)
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:MRNS), Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN)
- Nanded Municipal Corporation Election Results: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM May Lose All Seats
- No Colombia pact, insists Peru's Tapia