All of these consoles are the regular white Xbox One S with a 500GB harddrive plus one controller. "I look at Pro as more of a competitor to S than I do to Xbox One X. This is a true 4K console". Now players can purchase certain Xbox 360 games and play them on Xbox One, but Microsoft said it was looking into expanding that feature to encompass the older console. However, while many have expressed that this lack of new software means that the Xbox brand has a lot riding on the Xbox One X's success, Microsoft acknowledges that they are appealing to a niche audience with the system. "It's like when we built the Xbox One Elite controller, we didn't try to say to everybody, 'If you need an extra controller, go buy the Elite controller.' We sold a ton of those controllers", Spencer said. It's hard to do that with gamers.
Such a setup of premium gaming was so far typical to the PCs, but now consoles are also joining in. Available in all Xbox One markets except U.S., Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Japan, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Hungary, Russia, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Belgium and the Netherlands.
Swiss open criminal case against ex-FIFA official Valcke, beIN CEO
Swiss prosecutors have opened criminal proceedings against Paris Saint-Germain chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi. He filed an appeal to the ban with the Court of Arbitration of Sport (CAS) in February of this year.
Original Xbox Backwards Compatibility should be with fans soon, as Microsoft gets closer to bringing classic games to Xbox One. In other words, the Xbox One X is a more powerful version of the Xbox One that Microsoft anticipates will be in demand by a lot of gamers, though not all of them. Spencer, though, wants to know and, during a GameSpot interview, invited Sony to publicly discuss the matter.
Spencer said they are on track when it comes to backward compatibility. I feel really good. The executive is also confident on coming up with the feature before the end of the year.
Microsoft has predicted that its own console, the Xbox One X, won't be a massive sales hit, suggesting that the Xbox One S will continue to be the company's market leader as a result of its affordability.
- Doctor Abuses, Kicks Patient Out Of Clinic After Altercation
- Traders Buy Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC) on Weakness
- Analysts' Activity: Mannkind Corporation (MNKD)
- Samsung's Latest Robot Vacuum Looks Like Darth Vader
- Oxford to ban polluting cars in 'world's first' zero emissions zone
- Walt Disney Company (The) (DIS) Upgraded to "Strong-Buy" at Vetr Inc
- Things to Watch in Wells Fargo's Results
- Death Toll Climbs to 23 as Winds Fan California Wildfires
- Sizzling Stock Touches New Recent High: Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (NASDAQ:CTSH)
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving happy to be in Boston