Messi has yet to sign a new contract at the Camp Nou despite reportedly agreeing terms on a three-year extension in the summer.
"I would love to [see Messi join] - who wouldn't love to have Leo in his team? - but he's a symbol of his club and I think it would be rather hard".Читайте также: Constellation Brands (STZ) Getting Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Study Finds
Aguero had to watch from the sidelines, as Messi scored a hat-trick on Wednesday to secure Argentina's place at the World Cup next summer, after sustaining a broken rib in vehicle crash in Amsterdam last month. He said, "I don't believe so".
The attacker has been in sublime form this season so far, scoring 14 goals in 11 games for the Spanish giants, while he also fired a hat-trick to send Argentina to the 2018 FIFA World Cup in the final qualifying match. "I was very nervous but I screamed for joy".
Aguero confirmed that he had broken his ribs following the accident and was expected to face an extended spell on the sidelines, with some suggesting he could miss up to six weeks, but resumed light training this week and came through unscathed. "I congratulated him and thanked him for all he's been doing for the national team". "On Thursday I will train with the group and see if I'm comfortable". I want to be certain and not have pain.
"I'm not quite sure who they've done the deal with, perhaps my double", he added.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Nutanix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTNX)
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Maker Of Bump Stock Used In Shooting
- Google simplifies Android video calling
- North Korean Foreign Minister: Pyongyang at 'state of equal power with US'
- Intex launches X series smartphones with Aqua Lions X1+ and X1
- Shkodran Mustafi adds to Arsène Wenger's Arsenal woes
- Former football star George Weah became president
- Lookout for Price Target? Chevron Corporation (CVX), Amazon.com, Inc
- Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (ABEO) Shares Gap Up Following Analyst Upgrade
- Stocks Gaining Momentum on SMA and Performance Valuation: Oracle Corporation (NYSE:ORCL)