The problem was linked to reported supply chain issues for the 3D sensors that go into Apple's TrueDepth camera.
Hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently made changes to their positions in the stock.
LG Display will create a foldable OLED panel for the 2020 iPhone, according to unnamed industry sources. While Samsung has reputedly been working on a foldable or flexible smartphone for quite some time, a report on Wednesday claimed that Apple is also developing a similar device.
Meanwhile, the Apple iPhone X, the company's flagship smartphone for 2017 is all set for public release on November 3, just a few weeks from now.
Although Apple has yet to launch the Face ID feature on an iPhone, rumors about where the facial recognition tech might appear next has already been making the rounds online. LG reportedly completed its own foldable OLED panel prototype two to three years ago and has been upgrading the durability and the yield rate. While Samsung works on the OLED display used by the American giant, it now seems that the South Korean giant may not be the one which manufactures the 2020 iPhone.
Taika Waititi approached to direct live-action Akira but has whitewashing concerns
That's saying nothing about past attempts like The Fist Of The North Star , The Last Airbender and Dragonball: Evolution either. Warner still wants to make a live-action Akira film, despite cycling through several directors and scripts over the years.
Previous reports suggested that both Samsung and LG are planning to launch devices which "unfold" into larger screens - allowing users to keep a tablet-style device in a pocket, according to the Korea Herald.
Samsung is now the sole manufacturer of the OLED displays, NAND flash and DRAM chip in quantities required by Apple for its iPhones.
The U.S. survey found that 21% of total respondents and 29% of iPhone owners plan to buy an Apple Watch in the next year.
LG recently started its first OLED production for phones at its E5 plant in Gumi, North Gyeongsang Province, as per a CNN News18 report. It wouldn't be the first time we saw Apple take something someone else invented and ideal it to an extent where we actually think that it is an innovation.
- Russian Federation may demand USA to reduce diplomats to 300 or fewer
- Shocking end for US World Cup bid a blow to Fox, sponsors
- Tropical Storm Ophelia Became the Tenth Hurricane for the Season
- North Korean Foreign Minister: Pyongyang at 'state of equal power with US'
- German Airline Lufthansa To Buy Lion's Share Of Air Berlin's Planes
- Tillerson Calls Turkish Foreign Minister Over Recent Detentions
- Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (TSE:CP) Files An 8-K Other Events
- Pepsico, Inc. (PEP) Holdings Increased by Mn Services Vermogensbeheer BV
- Nokia 9 renders with curved glass and bezel-less design surface online
- Callon Petroleum (NYSE:CPE) Is Now Covered By Jefferies