Mukesh Ambani's Jio is all set to unveil a new "Jio Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan" offer today, sources have revealed. During the festive period of October 12 and 18, the company offers 100 percent cash back for those recharging with Rs 399. This offer starts from 12th October till 18th October and cashback will be in form of vouchers. The offer will be available for the users on MYJio app, Jio.com website, Jio Store outlets, Reliance Digital large-format stores and other Reliance partners. They can redeem only one voucher at a time, and that too after November 15 only. You can use these vouchers for further recharges. However, there is a catch. The important thing is that vouchers can be redeemed on plans that are priced Rs 309 and above and on data add-ons of more than Rs 91.
13 dead in prison riot in northern Mexico
It was not immediately clear how many people were killed in the fight and how many were killed by security forces, he said. The cause of the riot called the confrontation between rival gangs inside the prison.
Recently, Jio had rolled out a new refund policy for Reliance Industries' 4G featurephone which will allow a subscriber to return the JioPhone handset before the stipulated period of three years and get a part of his deposit back. Airtel is offering a smartphone at an "effective price" of Rs 1,399, even while customers need to initially make a payment of Rs 2,899 with a commitment to spend almost Rs 6,000 (over Rs 2899) on re-charges (over three years) to avail a cashback of Rs 1,500. Lastly, the Rs 19, Rs 49, Rs 96 and Rs 149 comes with a validity of 1, 3, 7 and 28 days and offers 200MB, 600MB, 7GB (1GB/day), and 2GB of 4G data respectively.
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Rating On Interpublic Group of Companies, (IPG) To "Buy"
- Five Hollywood Studios On Board For Movies Anywhere Service
- Isis 'White Widow' Sally Jones is killed by U.S. drone strike
- Next Weeks Broker Price Targets For Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (NASDAQ:PPC)
- Taylor Twellman Went On A Second Epic Rant On ESPN
- Kyrie Irving softens comments on Cleveland
- EPS Forecast Revision Trends: Hess Corporation (HES)
- Will Kinder Morgan Beat Its Net Income Estimates for 3Q17?
- Girls in the Boy Scouts: NH reacts
- Japan Steel Scandal Grows as More Carmakers Hit