The world's most wanted female terrorist has been linked to at least 12 terror plots after fleeing Britain to fight for Daesh in Syria.
The Sun newspaper reported that the Central Intelligence Agency had told its United Kingdom counterparts that Sally Jones was killed by a Predator drone strike near the Syria-Iraq border in June.
She fled to Syria from Kent in 2013 to marry computer hacker Junaid Hussain, an Isil fighter from Birmingham, and took her then 11-year-old son, Joe "JoJo" Dixon with her.
It is not known if her son was with her.
Hassan told Jones he wanted to leave to join Isil and encouraged her to join him.
He was killed by a U.S. drone in 2015, and had allegedly been planning "barbaric attacks against the West", including terror plots targeting "high profile public commemorations" this summer.
Kyrie Irving softens comments on Cleveland
He has been getting a taste of his new city since the trade that shook the basketball world back in July, going as far to call Boston " a real, live sports city ".
A British woman who was a key recruiting figure for Isis and who became a notorious hate figure in her home country has reportedly been killed by a missile strike by American forces on the Iraq/Syria border.
Jones was understood to be a high priority on the Pentagon's "kill list" as she was believed to be one of the terror group's top recruiters and the mastermind behind several terror plots.
Her son was previous year seen in an Islamic State video taking part in the mass killing of prisoners along with other child executioners.
She was entrusted with leading the secretive female wing of the Anwar al-Awlaki battalion, a unit founded by her late husband that is composed exclusively of foreign fighters with the goal of planning and executing attacks in the West.
The reported death has yet to be confirmed by official channels.
- Western Gas Partners, LP (WES) Consensus EPS Forecasts
- Five Hollywood Studios On Board For Movies Anywhere Service
- Girls in the Boy Scouts: NH reacts
- Federal Bureau of Investigation seeking public's help identifying child predator
- Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) Receives Media Sentiment Rating of 0.11
- US Lawmakers, European Nations Scramble to Save Iran Deal From Trump
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Rating On Interpublic Group of Companies, (IPG) To "Buy"
- How Insiders and Institutions are Trading Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)
- Brokerages Set Enbridge Energy, LP (EEP) Price Target at $20.50
- EPS Forecast Revision Trends: Hess Corporation (HES)