The project is set up at Marc Butan's Mad River Pictures. Determined to atone for his crimes during the war, he hunts down the surviving members of his former SS Death Squad'.
The film is being produced by Landis and David Goyer, and if a deal can be closed between Gal and the studio fairly soon, filming will begin in early 2018.
Gadot first appeared as Wonder Woman in 2016's "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice".
Justice League hits theaters November 17, 2017.
Southwest says aloha to Hawaii
Southwest has typically driven down airfares on the routes it flies, in what is known as the "Southwest Effect ". The airline made the announcement during a company gathering in Southern California.
While "Wonder Woman 2" plans to start production not later than 2018, a report from Screen Rant added that Gadot's upcoming role to the "Ruins" is already under negotiations. The studio has already dated "Wonder Woman 2" for a December 13, 2019, release. The 32-year-old also recently signed on to star in Kornel Mundruczo's underwater thriller Deeper, which also features Bradley Cooper, and tells the story of a former astronaut who goes on a deep-sea dive mission. Justin Kurzel will direct Ruin, described as a revenge thriller in the vein of Fury or Inglourious Basterds, from a script by Matthew and Ryan Firpo.
Kurzel is an Australian director whose 2015 adaptation of William Shakespeare's "Macbeth" debuted at the Cannes Film Festival. But apparently, "Ruins" is totally a world away from being a goddess, which she usually played during her previous movies. The movie will certainly take her away from the superhero fantasy.
- Morning Buzz Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK)
- Apple placing bets on LG's display for an upcoming foldable smartphone
- Family held hostage by Taliban rescued after 5 years
- James Van Der Beek says male executive groped him
- Apple's $1 billion data centre gets Irish High Court green light
- Alexander Zverev: 'It's impossible to lose a match like this'
- Arsenal and Liverpool to face off on Christmas Eve
- Snapchat now lets you call an Uber and make dinner reservations
- Hrithik Roshan Vs Tiger Shroff Adds Vaani Kapoor To The Mix
- Forget a Team-Diddy Wants to Buy the NFL