Despite the rampant use of exploits by some of the user base's morally dubious fans, the popular free-to-play mode continues to grow, as the developer has now announced that Battle Royale has surpassed more than 10 million players in just two weeks' time. However, concurrent player users are barely holding up a birthday candle to that of PUBG. This is also technically the same number for how many players have won a game as that's the only way you can earn an umbrella.
But what's really interesting is that it's specific to Fortnite Battle Royale: I assumed that last week's player count was driven largely by the Battle Royale mode, but this would indicate that it's nearly all coming from that direction.
According to the game's official stats page, PUBG hit 2,016498 million players yesterday, beating its own record of 1.3m concurrent players it set just a month ago. Of course, considering the fact that PUBG's sales recently hit 15 million, it looks as if Battle Royale in Fortnite isn't necessarily horning in on the Bluehole Studio's business.
Oh No! Shahid Kapoor 'Trolled' for his 'shirtless' Padmavati still
It's time to #Relive83. '83 is co-produced by Vishnu Vardhan Induri of Vibri Media and founder of CCL along with Phantom Films. The greatest Indian sports story will now get it's, emotion.a truly unforgettable event.
Fortnite Battle Royale's numbers are an accumulation of players across North America, Europe, and Oceania, and presumably a combination of PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One players.
In addition, SteamSpy shows PUBG has already surpassed 15m owners and is nearly on its way to hitting 16m, which once again puts Fortnite's achievements in stark contrast.
- Delhi: Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's auto stolen near Secretariat
- Besides having two moons, dwarf planet Haumea also has a ring
- Sizzling Stock Touches New Recent High: Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (NASDAQ:CTSH)
- Alexander Zverev: 'It's impossible to lose a match like this'
- Doctor Abuses, Kicks Patient Out Of Clinic After Altercation
- Arsenal and Liverpool to face off on Christmas Eve
- Breaking Bad house owners build fence after pizza stunts
- Death Toll Climbs to 23 as Winds Fan California Wildfires
- Analysts' Activity: Mannkind Corporation (MNKD)
- USA to withdraw from UNESCO due to anti-Israel bias