"Where you can be yourself".
Reacting to the letter, Diddy responded, "I did have a dream to own a nfl team but after this post my DREAM IS TO OWN OUR OWN LEAGUE".
Diddy says his league would give players the freedom to be "great people" who are allowed to protest, utilizing the right to freedom of speech.
"New dream alert!" he added.
Nokia 9 renders with curved glass and bezel-less design surface online
While the render shows all sides of the Nokia 9 clearly, we can not spot an earphone jack on the device from the available images. As such, the dimensions have also been provided as 140.9 mm in length, 72.9 mm in width and 7.5 mm in depth.
Of course, Diddy, or P. Diddy or Puffy, is referring to the protest of the NFL players that kneel before the playing of the national anthem, which will be discussed at next week's owners' meetings.
The 47-year-old artist revealed his hopes to launch a league from his Instagram account as he hit out at the words of NFL commissioner Goodell.
Former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick began kneeling for the national anthem in 2016 to draw attention to racial discrimination and acts of police brutality. For one, that's not how the league works - a different owner or group owns each of the 32 teams and vote to elect the leagues commissioner. Many additional players took part in the protest on the first Sunday after Trump's remarks. The Dallas Cowboys are the highest valued team at $4.2 billion.
The protest caught on among other players in the National Football League, but the topic hit headlines again recently after U.S. President Donald Trump called for any player who refused to stand for the Star-Spangled Banner be fired by National Football League team owners, branding anyone who took a knee "a son of a b**ch".
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Getting Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Study Finds
- LG and Apple may partner to make foldable displays for the iPhone
- German Airline Lufthansa To Buy Lion's Share Of Air Berlin's Planes
- Pepsico, Inc. (PEP) Holdings Increased by Mn Services Vermogensbeheer BV
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Reiterates "Hold" Rating for JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM)
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS)
- Shocking end for US World Cup bid a blow to Fox, sponsors
- Callon Petroleum (NYSE:CPE) Is Now Covered By Jefferies
- Tillerson Calls Turkish Foreign Minister Over Recent Detentions
- Apple placing bets on LG's display for an upcoming foldable smartphone