Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's much-publicised blue colour WagonR vehicle has been stolen from Delhi's Central Secretariat premises on Thursday, October 12.
Kejriwal has yet commented on the news but retweeted a tweet which said, "So much for Delhi police - dhyan kidhar hai". The Delhi police now works under the control of the central government.
The auto was donated to Kejriwal by Kundan Sharma, a software engineer, in January 2013.
"The auto was parked outside the Delhi Secretariat".
Oh No! Shahid Kapoor 'Trolled' for his 'shirtless' Padmavati still
It's time to #Relive83. '83 is co-produced by Vishnu Vardhan Induri of Vibri Media and founder of CCL along with Phantom Films. The greatest Indian sports story will now get it's, emotion.a truly unforgettable event.
Sharma, who had expressed his disappointment over the removal of party leaders Prashant Bhushan and Yogendra Yadav, had said his tweet demanding the auto back was a ploy to catch attention of the party chief.
Now, that the auto has been stolen, there are various speculations doing the round. Another theory is that it would be an inside job, aimed at finding faults with the police administration or the central government. FIR has been registered. The police while speaking to the media said that the case is being investigated.
- Domino's Pizza beats Street 3Q forecasts
- Noble Energy Inc 2017 Q2 Institutional Investor Sentiment Better Than Expected
- USA to withdraw from UNESCO due to anti-Israel bias
- Death Toll Climbs to 23 as Winds Fan California Wildfires
- Texans Place Watt & Mercilus On IR; Sign Veterans To Take Their Place
- Samsung's Latest Robot Vacuum Looks Like Darth Vader
- Tatas to merge telecom business with Bharti Airtel
- Spain's defense ministry confirms jet crash
- Sizzling Stock Touches New Recent High: Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (NASDAQ:CTSH)
- Alaska Air Group, Inc