Considering that the Celtics open the new season in Cleveland on Tuesday night, Irving will soon hear about those comments from his old fans - already upset with his decision to demand a trade.
Prior to the preseason game against the Charlotte Hornets, Irving spoke with reporters and detailed the differences between the city of Cleveland and Boston, all while taking a few subtle shots at the city that raised him during his first six years in the league.
Irving requested a trade in early July, citing a desire to be happy and grow as a basketball player away from the Cavaliers.
But Irving has made it clear a few different times this off-season how thrilled he is to be playing in Boston.
Noble Energy Inc 2017 Q2 Institutional Investor Sentiment Better Than Expected
Out of 27 Wall Street analysts rating Noble Energy Inc ., 20 give it "Buy", 0 "Sell" rating, while 7 recommend "Hold". Finally, Mizuho reiterated a "buy" rating on shares of Noble Energy in a research report on Friday, September 29th.
Kyrie Irving is on the verge of making his regular season debut with the Boston Celtics. "Getting used to seeing the green and white, getting enriched with the Celtics organization and the culture, getting used to the city - I was an opponent going into Boston".
"I just moved in to a whole new place, I've been there a month or so".
"It's a really major city. You get it all, especially in Boston", Irving also said.
Kyrie Irving plays for the Boston Celtics now, and based on an interview he recently gave to the Boston Globe, he's come to realize something that a lot of young people who leave the midwest have: that big cities are fun to live in. Coming from Cleveland, the Midwest, where the culture is different. "You would go to Cleveland and it would be at nighttime and things would be going on, but you just see a vast difference". Consistently. No matter what hour throughout the night.
- Arsenal and Liverpool to face off on Christmas Eve
- Calpine Corp (NYSE:CPN) Institutional Investor Sentiment Analysis
- Snapchat now lets you call an Uber and make dinner reservations
- James Van Der Beek says male executive groped him
- Besides having two moons, dwarf planet Haumea also has a ring
- Swiss open criminal case against ex-FIFA official Valcke, beIN CEO
- Sizzling Stock Touches New Recent High: Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (NASDAQ:CTSH)
- (:ICHR) and Mesoblast Limited (NASDAQ:MESO)
- Tatas to merge telecom business with Bharti Airtel
- Gal Gadot Lines Up WWII Revenge Film Before 'Wonder Woman 2'