'We feel like we can't leave because when we do, something happens and that's ridiculous, ' Quintana told KOB4.
To keep people away from the Albuquerque, New Mexico home, Joanne Quintana says they have chose to install a six-foot high wrought iron fence around the perimeter.
Incidentally, Weckiai Rannila, the renter of a University of New Mexico apartment that was the on-screen home of Breaking Bad Emmy victor Aaron Paul's Jessie Pinkman, tells the station she also has her share of sometimes "annoying" selfie-seeking fans. "They feel the need to tell us to close our garage, get out of the picture, you know - tell us what to do on our own property".
Tatas to merge telecom business with Bharti Airtel
Bharti Airtel has made a decision to acquire the wireless business of Tata Teleservices , an ET report stated. Finding the right home for our longstanding customers and our employees has been the priority for us.
The Twitter masses had differing views on the family's decision to fence off the house.
Frank Sandoval, who runs a local "Breaking Bad" tour, told KOB 4 that pizza-tossing is so common that he has had to remove countless pies himself. Over the first Balloon Fiesta weekend, she estimates it climbed into the hundreds.
She told the station that "Breaking Bad" fans trespass, steal rocks from the landscaping and generally disregard the family's wishes. She said they are not happy about putting up the fence and gating themselves in, saying they are the ones that are being locked up when they've done nothing wrong.
- Duterte pulls police off drugs crackdown
- Doctor Abuses, Kicks Patient Out Of Clinic After Altercation
- Apple's $1 billion data centre gets Irish High Court green light
- Morning Buzz Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK)
- Texans Place Watt & Mercilus On IR; Sign Veterans To Take Their Place
- (:ICHR) and Mesoblast Limited (NASDAQ:MESO)
- Biogen Inc. (BIIB) Ownership Decreased by Gulf International Bank (uk) Ltd
- Besides having two moons, dwarf planet Haumea also has a ring
- Tracking Shares of Blackrock Muni Income Trust II (BLE) — Market Focus
- South Korea Says No Sign of North Korean Missile Launch Yet