Eifert is now in Los Angeles during the Bengals' bye week as he decides whether to have micro-disk surgery, which would be the third surgical procedure on his back in his career.
Since making it to Hawaii for that game with 13 touchdowns, he's missed 11 of the last 21 games and since his rookie season in 2013 he's missed 29 of 53 games.
Eifert, 27, is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent following the 2017 season.Читайте также: Himachal Pradesh Election Dates To Be Announced At 4 PM
Eifert was a first-round draft pick in 2013 and is now in the final season of his contract with the Bengals.
Prior to the start of the '17 campaign, Eifert had played in 37 of 64 possible regular season games after struggling with various injuries.
After consulting with Dr. Watkins, Bengals' TE Tyler Eifert has chose to undergo season-ending back surgery, per source.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Woodstock Corp Purchases 3280 Shares of Pfizer, Inc. (PFE)
- Stocks Gaining Momentum on SMA and Performance Valuation: Oracle Corporation (NYSE:ORCL)
- Callon Petroleum (NYSE:CPE) Is Now Covered By Jefferies
- Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (TSE:CP) Files An 8-K Other Events
- Brooklyn home invasion leaves man, 91, dead and wife injured, NYPD says
- Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (ABEO) Shares Gap Up Following Analyst Upgrade
- Revenue Estimates Analysis Of AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX)
- Oculus Go VR Headset Introduced By Oculus From $199
- Nokia 9 renders with curved glass and bezel-less design surface online
- Shocking end for US World Cup bid a blow to Fox, sponsors