Apple is preparing to tell some incredible stories.
Okay, not really. well, kinda, I guess.
And Spielberg's 30-year-old anthology series "Amazing Stories" will be one of the first offerings on the service.
According to The Wall Street Journal, each episode will have a budget of more than $5 million, ...
Can only imagine those that now working with Spielberg will be on the new show, so expect to see Hanks, Hanks, Hanks and some Hanks. Much like Rod Serling's show and The Outer Limits, each episode was a standalone story with a fantasy, horror, or science fiction theme. The show won five Emmy Awards during its two-year span.
LG and Apple may partner to make foldable displays for the iPhone
The U.S. survey found that 21% of total respondents and 29% of iPhone owners plan to buy an Apple Watch in the next year . The problem was linked to reported supply chain issues for the 3D sensors that go into Apple's TrueDepth camera.
Apple is looking to make a splash as it jumps into the original content arms race, nearing a deal with iconic director Steven Spielberg's Amblin Television and NBCUniversal to reboot the 1980s sci-fci series "Amazing Stories".
Apple is entering a competitive field of original programming and will face not only the traditional studios' output, but also that from the like of Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu.
Apple hired a new team made up of former Sony executives to produce and buy television shows, Bloomberg reported.
Apple Music has released unscripted series Planet Of The Apps and Carpool Karaoke and is about to release a documentary about music industry legend Clive Davis.
Apple Executive Jimmy Iovine told Bloomberg that Apple Music will likely release 10 original shows by the end of 2017.
- Russian Federation may demand USA to reduce diplomats to 300 or fewer
- Warm with chance of scattered showers
- College Kids Can Now Use Amazon Prime at a Steep Discount
- Shocking end for US World Cup bid a blow to Fox, sponsors
- Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (TSE:CP) Files An 8-K Other Events
- EAFE Value Index MSCI Ishares (EFV): Tracking the Technicals
- Callon Petroleum (NYSE:CPE) Is Now Covered By Jefferies
- Brooklyn home invasion leaves man, 91, dead and wife injured, NYPD says
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Getting Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Study Finds
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS)