Juan Martin del Potro of Argentina produced one of his best performances of the tennis season here on Thursday, overcoming a one-set deficit to beat third-seeded Alexander Zverev of Germany 3-6, 7-6 (5), 6-4 to reach the Shanghai Rolex Masters quarter-finals.
Del Potro, a 2013 Shanghai finalist, was aware he made a likely permanent impact by breaking Zverev's serve.
"I'm happy with my success as I played one of the good guys on tour, he's been playing so good this season", del Potro said.
But it's fine. I'm going to enjoy my time in Monaco.' Asked if he will play NextGen Finals in Milan, Zverev replied: 'This is something I'm going to talk about with my whole team, but London is obviously the bigger event out of those two.
LG and Apple may partner to make foldable displays for the iPhone
The U.S. survey found that 21% of total respondents and 29% of iPhone owners plan to buy an Apple Watch in the next year . The problem was linked to reported supply chain issues for the 3D sensors that go into Apple's TrueDepth camera.
"Those are the matches I really want to win", Dimitrov said. "The game where he broke me I was up 40-15 and I was just unfocused there".
Earlier, sixth-seeded Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria got past Sam Querrey of the USA 6-3, 7-6 (3) in the round of 16.
In other third-round action, Spain's Albert Ramos Vinolas stopped German Jan-Lennard Struff 7-6 (7-4) 6-4.
In my eyes I did a frightful job maybe returning or getting the points going on his serve. "At (my) match point, I just had to make my first serve because I knew he would go for it if not".
- Brooklyn home invasion leaves man, 91, dead and wife injured, NYPD says
- Hrithik Roshan Vs Tiger Shroff Adds Vaani Kapoor To The Mix
- WH Smith travel sales boosted by tourists splurging on souvenirs
- Tracking Shares of Blackrock Muni Income Trust II (BLE) — Market Focus
- College Kids Can Now Use Amazon Prime at a Steep Discount
- Bengals TE Tyler Eifert contemplating another back surgery, report says
- Biogen Inc. (BIIB) Ownership Decreased by Gulf International Bank (uk) Ltd
- Forget a Team-Diddy Wants to Buy the NFL
- Domino's Pizza beats Street 3Q forecasts
- Allahabad HC acquits Talwars in Aarushi murder case, gives benefit of doubt