After an extensive search of the area that included surrounding houses and woods, Holston was officially entered into the National Crime Information Center as a missing endangered child. Three adults inside were found dead from apparent gunshot wounds.
Our sister station, WSAZ in Charleston, reports that the Lawrence County Sheriff's Office in OH is searching for 23-year-old Aaron Lawson.
Police are searching for a missing 7-year-old OH boy who is believed to be in danger.
A fourth victim was also found at a home near the triple murder scene.
Investigators said that victim had been stabbed in the neck and head and flown to a hospital.
"According to the Lawrence County Sheriff's Office, Devin Holston is 4'8" tall, weighs 80 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. Lawson was spotted by Deputies on SR 141 near CR 52 driving a Blue Chevy truck at about 12:30 AM and a pursuit ensued.
Apple placing bets on LG's display for an upcoming foldable smartphone
It's also been reported that LG's parts division has a similar team working on internal components for the device. The Samsung " Galaxy X " is likely to make an appearance during the CES consumer technology show in January.
The names of the victims have not been released.
Anyone who may know the whereabouts of Lawson is urged to contact the Lawrence County Sheriff's Office at (740) 532-3525.
As part of an ongoing investigation, The Lawrence County Sheriff's Office is now attempting to locate Devin Holston.
Devin was last seen on Route 93 in the city of Pedro in Lawrence County.
Police says Devin Holston lived at the home where the three deceased people were found, but was not inside when police responded around 7 p.m. Wednesday.
Lawson is described as being 5-feet-9-inches tall, 139 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes.
- Russian Federation may demand USA to reduce diplomats to 300 or fewer
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS)
- College Kids Can Now Use Amazon Prime at a Steep Discount
- Warm with chance of scattered showers
- Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (TSE:CP) Files An 8-K Other Events
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Reiterates "Hold" Rating for JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM)
- Callon Petroleum (NYSE:CPE) Is Now Covered By Jefferies
- India September Consumer Price Inflation Unchanged at 3.28%
- Bengals TE Tyler Eifert contemplating another back surgery, report says
- Hrithik Roshan Vs Tiger Shroff Adds Vaani Kapoor To The Mix