According to Lam, upcoming Android Wear 2.0 features will be served up to users via the Play Store rather than via OTA updates. While that wasn't a huge update, it was a big enough one to roll out to users, and thanks to the Android Wear companion app that is available on the Play Store, the team was able to push it out to everyone, basically simultaneously. One glaring omission though was anything new about Android Wear and this was expounded upon when the company removed the smartwatch section from the Google Store entirely. The aim is, of course, to offer users more timely updates. There's no true Android Wear flagship from Google like we have with the Pixel, and despite all the progress made with 2.0, there's still work to be done for the OS itself.
State police chief Loknath Behera allays fears on migrant safety
Laborers from Kozhikode, Kollam, and Ernakulam had fled the state after the campaign triggered panic among them. The other state workers in Kerala have started to leave the state the other day en masse.
The first update, launched last week, delivers third-party chat app support in Contacts as well as a tweak that should lessen the chances of entering the watch face picker by accident.
Lam says that the company is going to release additional updates like this in the coming months. Days before the hardware launch event, Google announced a new Android Wear beta program for Oreo that would start with the LG Watch Sport. So there was no need for users to be checking for updates on their watches, like they've had to do with software updates, like to Android Wear 2.0.
- Equifax Inc. (EFX)- Stocks having Bumpy Ride for the Day
- Last Leonardo Painting in Private Hands is Going to Auction for $100M+
- Nicola Sturgeon tries to rally supporters after subdued SNP conference
- Philadelphia Eagles must address running game
- Trump Tweets: Nobody could have done what he did for Puerto Rico
- Republican senator Bob Corker
- Colin Kaepernick's kneeling with bowed head may have been expression of sadness
- Tamagotchi is back in stores for its 20th anniversary
- Price Target Analysis of American Airlines Group Inc. (AAL)
- Ivanka Trump Calls on Congress to Find DACA Fix Ahead of Deadline