I think he is in the right direction.
Virender Sehwag, known for his candid takes on anything and everything, has explained the reason why Team India skipper Virat Kohli had an indifferent ODI series with the bat against Australia recently. Kapil Dev was an absolute champion. Sehwag also praised his Delhi mate for being fit and revealed that Nehra scored nearly at par with captain Virat Kohli in the "Yo-Yo" endurance test. We will talk about it 10-15 years down the line once Pandya keeps playing that long. He's a fighter and he has got heart when he plays cricket.
"It is always hard when you are playing cricket in another country, and especially here in India in the most challenging conditions for Australian players to have faced. I wish him all the best hopefully he continues to do good work for Virat Kohli", he said. I think next 15 months will be important for him when India go to South Africa, England, Australia and the World Cup.
India will play a three-match T20I series against the Aussies, starting on Saturday (October 7).
Vegas shooter bought 33 guns in the past year
The two sisters, who spoke to Seven News exclusively, did not want to be identified by name and requested their faces be blurred. One of the ex-wives lives in Southern California, where a large gathering of reporters congregated in her neighborhood.
"India completely dominated Sri Lanka and Australia".
Nehra, who last played for India during the T20 series against England in January, was recalled after he was sidelined for the West Indies and Sri Lanka tours. "He is a champion player and knowing his capabilities, he'll soon score a big hundred for his team." he added. Speaking about the series that came to a conclusion on Sunday in the fifth and final ODI, where Aussies were beaten easily as India completed the chase of a not so reasonable target of 243 runs Sehwag said that the visitors were playing under pressure because they don't have all the great players.
Ganguly also hailed the selectors decision to include Ashish Nehra in the 15-man squad for the upcoming T20 series against Australia. He is an exceptional T20 bowler. "While commenting, we have seen the stats of Virat, which speaks in itself about his calibre, his numbers have been phenomenal after taking over the role of the Indian team's skipper".
"I think the fair amount of criticism which Smith received due to some of his actions, including the brain fade moment during the Test series, created pressure on them", Sehwag said.
- Russian soccer officials add bleachers OUTSIDE stadium to satisfy Federation Internationale de Football Association
- Lionel Richie 'Scared to Death' of Daughter Sofia's Relationship with Scott Disick
- Waste Connections, Inc. (NYSE:WCN)
- Egypt 'ordered 30000 grenades from North Korea'
- WNBA Finals: MVP Sylvia Fowles leads Lynx to fourth championship
- White House: Today is the day to bring the country together
- Judge dismisses guilty verdict against Arpaio
- SPOILER: Two Big Title Matches, More Added To NXT Takeover
- Secy. of State Tillerson: 'I've Never Considered Leaving'
- 'Blade Runner 2049' is a sequel that honors and surpasses the original