Israel global Hemed denied the Football Association (FA) charge but was found guilty after an independent regulatory commission convened to review the incident.
Brighton striker Tomer Hemed will miss Sunday's Premier League clash with Arsenal after being found guilty of violent conduct during his side's victory over Newcastle at the weekend. Despite the Brighton striker contesting the charge, an Independent Regulatory Commission hearing on Wednesday afternoon ruled against him.
The incident was missed by Andre Marriner and the footage was shown to a panel of three former elite refs who deemed the stamp violent conduct. "I will use the time to get fitter, stronger and come back hungrier to score more goals for Brighton in the Premier League".
Rahul Gandhi 'thanks' Sushma Swaraj for recognising Congress legacy
Rahul kick-started his three-day campaign in Saurashtra on Monday. The bullet train will connect Ahmedabad with Mumbai. The meeting lasted for three hours.
The FA have however rejected that appeal, with Hemed now to serve a three-match ban.
Hemed denied the Football Association charge, which was proven after an independent regulatory commission met.
They posted a short statement on their official website, confirming the ruling and suspension and adding that there would be "no further comment at this stage".
"My very first impression is there was no intent", said manager Chris Hughton after the game, quoted by BBC Sport.
- Fergie Shares Adorable Pic With Her 'Little Bodyguard' Son Axl
- Nawaz Sharif's wife rushed to hospital in emergency, tweets daughter Maryam
- Microsoft's Surface Pro LTE will hit shelves on 1 December
- Famous 2016 US Election Hoaxer Paul Horner Reportedly Found Dead at 38
- Speculation of Peyton Manning joining 2020 race for senator
- Woman dragged off Southwest Airlines flight
- Even Jamaica's Usain Bolt showed respect for national anthem
- The EPA is Spending $25000 on a Soundproof Booth for Scott Pruitt
- President Trump's travel ban unlikely to affect North Korea. Here's why
- England v West Indies 4th ODI: Teams announced