Over the last 12 years, the Sheboygan County Walk has raised over $755,000 to provide care and support for local individuals living with Alzheimer's and their families, and advance critical research.
Organizers say the charity 5K walk brought in at least $1 million from the more than 5,000 people who registered.
Trump Rips Iran Nuclear Deal After Ballistic Missile Test
The range means that this missile can reach the Middle East as well as Israel which is a breaking news for the western powers. Iran has "successfully" launched a ballistic missile with a range of 2,000 km, the country's Press TV reported on Saturday.
Participants all held their purple, yellow and orange flowers high and walked all to help give a little encouragement. More than 4,000 people are gathering at Montrose Harbor on September 24 to take part in 2017's Chicago Walk to End Alzheimer's.
Erna Colborn, the CEO of the state chapter of the Alzheimer's Association, says such private fundraising events are becoming more important as government funds for healthcare are under threat in Washington. "They can come together, they can raise money, and they can stand shoulder to shoulder to show support for others who are feeling the same things they are".
- UK Prime Minister Might Be Softening Her Brexit Stance
- Anticipation for Australian space agency
- Top 10 Movies At The US Box Office This Weekend
- Iran Tests New Missile Despite Washington's Warnings
- Pogba could face surgery on hamstring injury
- Big Boss: Siva Balaji Walked Away with 50 Lakhs
- How to Watch Chelsea vs. Stoke City
- US, North Korea in kindergarten fight' - Lavrov
- Donald Trump issues travel restrictions on North Korea, Venezuela in expanded ban
- Jared Kushner used private email account for White House matters