So what else could Green do when he saw Durant after the forward was busted tweeting in the third person about his decision to leave Oklahoma City (indicating he uses other accounts) but laugh at his teammate?
That was bad enough-it's a awful look to talk trash about your old team, especially on Twitter-but Durant has compounded the issue by making statements that betray a self-consciousness atypical of a reigning Finals MVP. I got a good laugh out of it. This was pretty amusing.
Shortly after sending a couple of controversial tweets, Durant appeared at TechCrunch's event in San Francisco earlier this week where he said, "I do regret using my former coach's name and the former organization I played for". And the beat goes on, they were all laughing at my face. So it was a little payback.
NBA: National Basketball Association roundup
The "mishap" Green is referring to is when he literally posted a picture of his hooha to his Snapchat story.
"We all do things in life where we're just having fun, it's fun for the time being and then it's not so fun anymore", Green said."I apologise for that".
Green credited Durant for owning up to his mistake and moving on, that it simply showed his human side. He feels bad about it, he came out and took credit for it, which I respect.
Sam Bradford won't play for Vikings Sunday
Asked to give a timetable on how long Bradford might be sidelined, Zimmer said he wasn't going to offer any sort of specifics. The Vikings acquired Bradford through a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles just before the 2016 season began.
- Charmin hopes lots of toilet paper can flush out the 'Mad Pooper'
- Sensex, Nifty fall 1 percent; banks top drag
- Kylie Jenner allegedly Pregnant
- Microsoft and Facebook finish laying massive transatlantic internet cable
- Wal-Mart testing service to deliver groceries when you're not home
- Mourinho singles out duo after hailing Man Utd's selection headache
- German election: 2 votes, many coalitions and lengthy talks
- White House pressures GOP senators to back last-ditch Obamacare repeal bill
- In Defiance to US, Iran Unveils New Missile During Parade
- Pure Storage, Inc. (NYSE:PSTG) Downgraded by ValuEngine