The family put out photos of the jogger to the public in hopes it'll flush out her identity.
The female jogger made worldwide headlines this week after word got out that she is running through a neighborhood in Colorado Springs and defecating in public.
The company tweeted a message to a jogger wanted by Colorado police and dubbed the "Mad Pooper" by residents of the community where she has been regularly taking a dump in public. But now, she could come forward thanks to Charmin.
Cops can't seem to nab Colorado's 'Mad Pooper'… So, Charmin steps in with an offer she can't refuse
Cathy Budde says her kids caught her first mid-squat, trousers down and unashamed. "'Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids!?' She's like, 'Yeah, sorry!'"
Lt. Howard Black of the Colorado Springs Police Department told HuffPost that this isn't an isolated problem and that the woman has been pooping all over the neighborhood. She's been spotted pooping in front of children and has been leaving No. 2s and soiled napkins on the ground for almost two months now, according to The Gazette in Colorado Springs. Budde tells KKTV the woman apologized after she questioned her, but she says the jogger has left something behind on her runs at least once a week for the past seven weeks.
The Colorado Springs Police Department is baffled by the case. "For someone to repeatedly do such a thing ... it's uncharted territory for me".
Sam Bradford won't play for Vikings Sunday
Asked to give a timetable on how long Bradford might be sidelined, Zimmer said he wasn't going to offer any sort of specifics. The Vikings acquired Bradford through a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles just before the 2016 season began.
- Lady Gaga: Fame has been psychologically challenging
- Draymond Green Laughed in Kevin Durant's Face After Social Media Snafu
- 1st case of West Nile confirmed in Rhode Island this year
- Wal-Mart testing service to deliver groceries when you're not home
- White House pressures GOP senators to back last-ditch Obamacare repeal bill
- In Defiance to US, Iran Unveils New Missile During Parade
- Target Expanding Next-Day Delivery Across US
- Jose passes Jersey Coast leaving flooding, eroded beaches
- Trump's threat akin to 'sound of a dog barking' - N. Korea
- Microsoft and Facebook finish laying massive transatlantic internet cable