First was a 41-yard field goal by Koo.
The Chargers had a chance to win the game late, but rookie kicker Younghou Koo - who had his game-tying attempt blocked at the buzzer in Week 1 - pushed his game-winning 44-yard try to the right on Sunday. He completed 24 of 33 passes for 230 yards a touchdown and no interceptions.
STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES - Chargers make official Los Angeles debut in return to market after 56 seasons in San Diego.
With 6:28 left in regulation, Parkey kicked a 35-yard field goal that pulled the Dolphins within 17-16, and his 54-yard kick with 1:05 left put the Dolphins in front. He would seem to have an advantage over Wiggins or any of the other journeyman types on the Charger line, which means he could be facing double teams for much of the evening. The catch made Gates the all-time touchdown leader among tight ends as he passed Tony Gonzalez.
Miami hasn't played a game yet this year; due to Hurricane Irma, their opening-week matchup versus the Buccaneers was postponed to Week 11.
We live in the day and age of the running back by committee, as teams regularly utilize two and three running backs to fill out the various offensive roles.
Tracking Jose: Tropical storm watch issued for part of NJ
Computer simulations are all over the map beyond three days, but some show the storm on a path toward the southeast USA coastline. It said these swells are likely to cause unsafe surf and life-threatening rip currents for several days in these areas.
Ajayi ran for 122 yards on 28 carries, his fifth 100-yard game in his 25- game National Football League career. There were reports that tickets were available for the 27,000-seat stadium in the middle of the week, and the secondary ticket market was plentiful.
Cutler surprised many by agreeing to join the Dolphins after starting quarterback Ryan Tannehill re-injured his knee this preseason.
Highlights for the game will update once the game begins.
Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, who has pledged $1 million to the rebuilding efforts for the region, flew coaches, players and their families to Los Angeles on a team charter on Friday.
Los Angeles scored 10 points in the second quarter.
Parkey was playing his first game for the Dolphins after being claimed on waivers from the Cleveland Browns Sept. 3.
Cutler escaped pressure and found Kenny Stills on a pretty play-action TD pass to tie the game in the third.
- Tigers take 2-0 lead against White Sox, Dylan Covey
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Makes Emmy History With Sixth 'Veep' Lead Actress Win
- Watch Lena Waithe's Inspiring Emmys 2017 Speech for 'Master of None'
- Taliban targets vehicle in Pakistan's Tangi Garigal area
- Military options against N Korea effective
- Truex true to form in playoff opener
- Emmys Turn Mic Off on Sterling K. Brown's Incredible Acceptance Speech
- Sharif's wife wins crucial by-election from Lahore
- Overwatch Returns to Heroes of the Storm with New Battleground and Heroes
- Tunisia lifts decades-old ban on Muslim women marrying non-Muslim men