The film is running opposite two comedy zoner film in the theaters - Kangana Ranaut's Simran and Rishi Kapoor, Paresh Rawal and Vir Das starrer Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi. The day one collection of Simran stands at Rs 2.50 crore against Lucknow Central's rather poor Rs 1.75 crore as per a Box Office India report. It earned 2.82 crores on Saturday to take its total collection to 4.86 crores. It managed to generate some buzz due to its star cast, theme and trailer.
While Simran shows a growth of 35.74% on its second day, Lucknow Central registered a growth of 38.24%. Friday 2.04 cr, Sat 2.82 cr. "India biz", he posted on the microblogging website. Lucknow Central film is expected to do the better box office business in the upcoming days as the film is expected to pick up the momentum during the weekend. The official numbers will be updated soon... And on another side, Lucknow Central movie is based on the true-life story where Farhan Akhtar plays a role of a small town guy who suddenly finds himself in a controversy and lands in a jail. In the film, Kishen's world turns upside down when he is falsely accused of a murder and is sent to Lucknow Central jail. All with the help of NGO worker Gayatri Kashyap (either sulky and pouty or dour and pouty Diana Penty) and the blessings of the litti-chokha-eating minister (deliberately but successfully hammy Ravi Kissen).
6 at South Florida nursing home die amid post-Irma blackout
Florida Light and Power has been called for several days to fix the issue, but crews have not yet been able to come to the home. Police were first called to the facility at about 4:30 a.m. but authorities did not arrive until after 6 a.m., officials said .
The film is directed by Ranjit Tiwari and produced by Nikhil Advani, under the banner of Emmay Entertainment.
Things begin to settle down a bit for the audience with his run-in with the jailor (anover-the-top Ronit Roy) and when he begins to form a music band with other inmates - Dikkat Ansari (Inaamulhaq), Victor Chattopadhyay (Deepak Dobriyal), Purushottam Pandit (Rajesh Sharma) and Parminder (Gippy Grewal).
- International Olympic Committee names hosts of 2024, 2028 Olympics
- Richard Sherman (hamstring) expected to play against 49ers
- Deaf community outraged after interpreter signed gibberish before Irma
- Marlins-Brewers series will shift to Milwaukee
- Eight Died At Hollywood Nursing Home without Power Supply, After Hurricane Irma
- ROBERT HASTINGS COLUMN: Columnist wrong on climate change
- British Police Search Home After Arresting Suspect In London Subway Bombing
- Florida Senator Calls Nursing Home Deaths Inexcusable
- Louis concert amid protests over police officer's acquittal on murder charge
- Salman Khan receives Global Diversity Award at Britain's House of Commons