Eleven people were injured.
Six of the injured were transported to the hospital via ambulance, while five went by private vehicles.
It happened in the blink of an eye before 11 a.m. Saturday amid two occasions at the unpredictable, Cars and Coffee and Rock'N Brews and BBQ. Boise Fire and Ada County Paramedics immediately responded to the incident. People especially stopped by to see Cameron Moore and his Pro1 vehicle.
Graphic video of the incident shot by a witness shows a gray Porsche spinning sideways before its strikes the pedestrians.
Tom Weekes, a Boise resident, told the Associated Press he attended the event with his 12-year-old son.
Dileep's wife Kavya Madhavan likely to move court for anticipatory bail
Dileep has been in custody since July this year and was allowed to walk out of jail only for a day in September. While Dileep was earlier married to actress Manju Warrier, Kavya was married to a computer engineer.
A crash reconstruction team was working at the scene just after noon. "You could hear the screaming", he told the AP.
Steve Vatcher described seeing "one body after another going flying up in the air, and shoes flying everywhere, and cellphones. There was at least one youngster, less than 10, he was kind of unconscious". Hundreds showed up to view the unique cars on show and engage the drivers. "People like to show off when they leave these events", he said.
A gray Porsche leaving a Boise vehicle show crashed onto a crowded sidewalk, sending at least 11 people to the hospital.
Boise Police say that while the investigation is ongoing, preliminary information shows that the driver of the Porsche was accelerating rapidly as he left the auto show onto eastbound Overland Road, lost control, and ran into the crowd. In a release, police said the investigation is ongoing and that it will be forward to the prosecutor for possible charges once completed.
- Bill Skarsgård as Pennywise is Scarier Without Makeup
- Memphis 41, UCLA 31, third quarter
- Bullet train foundation stone laid with eye to Gujarat polls: Congress
- Dreamers, yes; border wall, no
- Confederate monument rally in Richmond has police on alert
- Red Bull, Renault to split after 2018 F1 season
- Major fire breaks out at RK Studio in Mumbai
- CBSE orders psychometric test of all school staff
- Chelsea's N'Golo Kante: 'Special' to make Champions League debut
- 'At least' four dead in United Kingdom motorway pile-up