The Cowboys can wrap up a ideal nonconference schedule with a victory in their first trip to Pittsburgh, though the Panthers will be a step up in class from Tulsa and South Alabama.
Mason Rudolph threw five touchdown passes, all in the first half, and No. 9 Oklahoma State drilled Pittsburgh 59-21 on Saturday.
After just a few minutes, it became apparent that Pitt was no match for Oklahoma State's ridiculous offense. Washington lit up the Panthers in Stillwater.
Oklahoma State has a lot more to play for the season, and they won't want to risk injury in a game that doesn't count for much to begin with.Читайте также: Marshal of Indian Air Force Arjan Singh passes away
The pass was delivered on time and likely would have gone for his sixth touchdown of the game had Pitt senior cornerback Avonte Maddox, a team captain, not dropped off Washington to essentially double McCleskey. After the Oklahoma State defense scored on an interception return to make the score 56-14, Rudolph was removed from the game to give backup Taylor Cornelius reps. The 305-pound Osborne already has three tackles for loss and a sack in limited action through two weeks. As ESPN's Jake Trotter pointed out early in the third quarter, the Cowboys set a school record for 100-yard receivers in a single game. Running back Justice Hill added two scores and finished with 91 yards on 11 carries.
The Cowboys are looking for their eighth 3-0 start under head coach Mike Gundy.
On Saturday afternoon, Oklahoma State traveled to Heinz Field to take on the Pitt Panthers in a matchup of non-conference opponents. His final throw of the day was actually an interception on a deep ball to the end zone with 10:49 left in the quarter - ending a streak of 216 consecutive passes without a pick dating from last season, according to the Associated Press. The Panthers are averaging 36:25 time of possession, sixth-highest in FBS.
Taming the Panthers is nothing new for Rudolph, who tossed a career-high 540 yards and two scores in a 45-38 win over Pitt in Stillwater nearly exactly one year ago.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- The Chesapeake Utilities Corporation (CPK) Receives $68.75 Consensus PT from Brokerages
- London bombing is reason to expand United States travel ban
- WH denies reports that Trump is softening stance on Paris climate deal
- Memphis 41, UCLA 31, third quarter
- Confederate monument rally in Richmond has police on alert
- Torkham crossing remains closed on second day after Pak-Afghan border blasts
- Bullet train foundation stone laid with eye to Gujarat polls: Congress
- CBSE orders psychometric test of all school staff
- West Indies deny England again in one-off T20 in Durham
- Tanner Lee threw two touchdowns in first quarter … to Northern Illinois