Google is consistently improving its assistant over a range of devices, the latest is the Bose QuietComfort 35 II. This is part of Google's push to include Assistant on headphones, codenamed "Bisto". Meanwhile, the Australian retailer sells it for AUD 499, but the Google Assistant model will cost the same, according to 9to5Google's source.
The Bose headphones won't be the only headphones launching with Google Assistant, but they may be the first.
Update 10:16 AM PT: After publishing this article, a reddit user shared photos of the device's retail box showing a "Google Assistant built-in" logo.
Korea of military options
He'll also continue two traditions at the United Nations : the major speech, on Tuesday, and a diplomatic reception Monday. President Trump will drive this message home in his much anticipated speech to the General Assembly on Tuesday morning.
Looking at the images, you might be able to see that there is an "Action button" on the left cup of these headphones. Previously in August, The Verge revealed, in a report, that the company had accidentally included an image of the unreleased headphones in a marketing newsletter. These headphones may launch within the next few weeks.
The upcoming headphones look very much like the current QC35, with the added button being the only notable physical difference. Reportedly called the QuietComfort 35 II, this seems to be a direct addition to the QuietComfort line, but suffixed with "II" instead of being named something like Quietcomfort 40 or 45. It's believed that the wireless headphones will be available in two color options: black and silver.
Battery life of the new Bose wireless headphones is listed as 20 hours, while the device itself will only weigh 5.7 ounces. The pricing is expected to be similar to the last year's model - $350. In the box, you'll get the headphones, a carry case, a USB cable, and a 3.5mm audio cable. Meanwhile, Bose officially sells the current QC35 in the USA for $349.95. Google's Pixel event is going to take place on October 4, so we will know once and for all what exactly is going to be announced, so fingers crossed for these wireless headphones.
- Tentative Talks Begin Between Venezuelan Government and Opposition
- Cubs' Wilson Contreras suspended two games for his actions Friday night
- It was unusual : Ford on Fisher revealing their affair
- Faulty AC may have factored into deaths at Florida nursing home
- Juggalos set to march on Washington, DC on Saturday
- United Nations chief condemns N Korean's missile launch
- Top UFC contender manhandles Bronx native David Branch
- Ryan won't say tax cut won't raise deficit
- D'Tigers overcome Senegal, set up AfroBasket Final withTunisia
- Analyst's Indicator Review for MGM Resorts International (MGM), Rice Energy Inc. (RICE)