Police and fire engines have surrounded a British Airways flight on the tarmac of Charles De Gaulle Airport in Paris as a result of a security threat.
Mr Anderson, 20, said armed officers are searching passengera and luggage with sniffer dogs.
Please Wait while comments are loading.
Authorities later cleared the flight for takeoff after completing security checks, the French national police said.
Flight BA0303 to London Heathrow, due to leave Paris at 7:25am local time, was delayed by over three hours and evacuated, as security teams searched the plane.
According to express.co.uk, initially the pilot informed the passengers about a technical issue and said they had to move to the other part of the airport.
A British Airways spokesperson confirmed that checks were underway.
"We will all be led off the aircraft and baggage searched in due course".
Pelosi, top White House official open on border security
Steve King , a Republican congressman, said: "The Trump base is blown up, destroyed, irreparable, and disillusioned beyond fix ". Still, the border wall could become a sticking point, along with a path to citizenship.
He continued: "I believe the intention is to return to the same plane assuming the search is all clear".
'They need to make sure everybody and everything has been searched. The passengers were picked up by airport staff before re-boarding.
'Additional security checks are being carried out as a precaution.
"The safety and security of our customers and crew is always our top priority", it said in a statement.
"We would never operate a flight unless it is safe to do so".
Britain has raised its terror threat level to "critical" following the bombing of a London Underground train on Friday that left 30 people injured.
An 18-year-old man and a 21-year-old man have been arrested in connection with the bomb attack.
More to follow. This is a breaking news story and will be updated regularly as new information and developments become available.
- Richard Sherman (hamstring) expected to play against 49ers
- Arsene Wenger admits talks over Mesut Ozil's Arsenal deal have 'slowed down'
- Deaf community outraged after interpreter signed gibberish before Irma
- Eight Died At Hollywood Nursing Home without Power Supply, After Hurricane Irma
- Hamas says it accepts reconciliation demands
- UPS Adds Mitsubishi Fuso eCanter Electric Truck To Its US Fleet
- Korea Open Superseries: PV Sindhu Outlasts Nozomi Okuhara To Clinch Title
- Apple iPhone 8 Pre-Orders to begin from 22nd September on Flipkart
- 6 at South Florida nursing home die amid post-Irma blackout
- Marlins-Brewers series will shift to Milwaukee