Pre-orders will open on September 15. More details at the link below. The phone will be available in storage options of 64GB and 256GB.
Certain iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus models are now showing shipment dates of late September to early October, about a week to two weeks after the handsets are slated to hit store shelves on September 22.
Hamas says it accepts reconciliation demands
Punishing measures included reducing electricity payments for the Gaza strip and cutting salaries for civil servants there. Hamas has been weakened by an Israeli and Egyptian blockade, three wars with Israel and worldwide isolation.
The country's reputed distributors like Ingram Micro, Brightstar Telecommunication, and Redington India has confirmed the above mention pre-order credentials.
Apple has also already made it clear in the fine print that Series 3 users won't be able to use the Apple Watch cellular services when roaming in a foreign country, although this limitation is related to incompatibility of eSIM and "NumberShare" technology with roaming services.
As a reminder, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus come with an A11 Bionic chip which is ready for Augmented Reality and is very much efficient and fast as compared with A10 chip. Coming to the specification, iPhone 8 posses the 4.7-inch Retina HD display, while the bigger sibling iPhone 8 Plus comes with larger 5.5 inches panel. One more fact that separates the two is Camera setup, iPhone 8 has a 12MP rear shooter while the iPhone 8 Plus packs a Dual 12MP+12MP Camera. The display of both smartphones are also packed with a 3D Touch display and offers wide color gamut and True-tone display. In the front, both have a typical 7MP Selfie shooter. Similarly, the iPhone 8 Plus 64GB variant gets a price tag of Rs 73,000 and the 256GB variant gets a price tag of Rs 86,000.
- Celebrations across nation on PM Modi's 67th birthday
- Wall Street hits new records as tech stocks climb
- Laura Simpson insists 'nothing happened' on night out with Wayne Rooney
- Boris eyes up No 10 with blueprint for better Brexit
- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) Volume Spiking Mid-session
- Arsene Wenger admits talks over Mesut Ozil's Arsenal deal have 'slowed down'
- Marlins-Brewers series will shift to Milwaukee
- Eight Died At Hollywood Nursing Home without Power Supply, After Hurricane Irma
- Korea Open Superseries: PV Sindhu Outlasts Nozomi Okuhara To Clinch Title
- International Olympic Committee names hosts of 2024, 2028 Olympics