However, Liverpool launched an appeal to the FA as they believed that a three-game suspension did not reflect the incident on Saturday.
De Bruyne, in comments published by the British press yesterday, said, "The guys who have come in have a very physical quality, they are very strong, very pacy".
Meanwhile Klopp admitted that his players have many lessons to learn in the wake of their 5-0 hammering at the hands of City.
"Sometimes these things can happen".
"We can not change this and it's a sport where this happens".
Here's Why China Banks Fear US-North Korea Sanctions
In other words, the North Korean test may have been nearly 17 times stronger than the bomb detonated over Hiroshima. This was also the first time the UNSC targeted the country's oil imports while sanctioning the regime.
"We never appealed the red card, only the length of the suspension".
The German manager added: "All the other players were lucky only Sadio was not lucky". A difference noted amongst the opposing players reactions - on Saturday Nicolas Otamendi gestured furiously to the ref to send Mane off, whereas Mawson was quick to defend Ritchie to referee Mike Jones. "Luckily Ederson is okay". "We only want to bring it in relation to the other issues".
Getting out of their group will be the top priority for Klopp's men, with Liverpool hoping to not only challenge for the title this season but also get into the latter stages of the Champions League and face the best sides in Europe.
I will have this situation all the time over the next three or four weeks, so we thought: "OK, let's start immediately with this, give him three or four days of training and then he's available for us"."
"We are a big club and maybe the biggest in the world but we were not in the Champions League last season and we have to take it step by step". But the Blues still managed to defend well and score a lot of goals without them, and that's all thanks to City's strength in depth.
The Senegal worldwide winger has been on the books of the Reds since the summer of 2016 when he joined from Premier League rivals Southampton for a transfer fee reported by BBC Sport to be worth £34 million.
- Rising waters could force stretch of I-75 to close
- EasyJet to Connect with Other Airlines' Long-Haul Flights for First Time
- The Sun Emits Most Powerful Solar Flare in a Decade
- New Bluetooth Vulnerability Appears, It's Called Blueborne
- North Korea accused of raising money by stealing bitcoins in hack attacks
- IPad Pro Prices Quietly Raised By Apple
- Kulbhushan Jadhav trial: India submits written plea to ICJ as case resumes
- Little Caesars Arena officially opens with Kid Rock concert
- Nuclear Option Is the Only Way Forward for S.Korea
- Angela Merkel: Germany ready to play 'active role' in North Korea diplomacy