The paperwork, filed by the singer's lawyers Laura Wasser and Zia Modabber, also claims "each plaintiff assumed the risk of any alleged harm", in any sexual contact that took place.
The lawsuit should be dismissed, Usher argued: "Because any harm that any plaintiff alleges to have suffered was caused in whole or in part by that plaintiff's own negligence".
The Yeah! hitmaker was slapped with legal action by celebrity attorney Lisa Bloom last month (Aug17), claiming he had engaged in intimate acts with her clients - two women and one man - without disclosing any information about his sexual health. Also, Usher has gone on to say that the accuser is "not his type" has made many fans believe there's a good chance that he is telling the truth.
Usher accuser Quantasia Sharpton says she has a sex tape with the singer which she recorded during their alleged rendezvous in 2014, TMZ is reporting. However, if the alleged video evidence of their sexual encounter is true, Quantasia will easily be able to prove there is a great possibility Raymond gave her herpes.
Lunch Money Is A Thing Of The Past At Many NYC Schools
That's because all 1.1 million students attending public school in the Big Apple will get school lunch free of charge . Photo Elementary school students lined up for their first day of school in the Bronx, on Thursday.
She said: "I had a child a year ago, and I knew I was negative".
The leaked documents also alleged that Usher paid the woman's medical bills and settled what is alleged to be a civil suit for $1.1million.
TMZ reported, however, that an ex-staffer at the Days Inn in Atlantic City said she saw Usher come into the lobby shortly after midnight. We're guessing Bloom had no idea Sharpton did the interview. Usher has continued to deny the allegations and has vowed that he never had time to stop by the hotel with his busy touring schedule and time spent with his current wife.
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:AEUA) Traded Lower Than Its 50 Day Average
- Hoffenheim stuns Bayern Munich in Bunesliga
- Hotels-for-land scam: CBI summons Lalu , son Tejashwi
- Abu Sayyaf terrorists killed in Thursday morning clash
- If You Support Same-Sex Marriage, Now's The Time To Show It
- Cindy Crawford's Daughter Kaia & More Celebs Hit Book Launch at NYFW
- Putin Says At This Point, Sanctions Against North Korea Are 'Useless'
- Jared Leto admits he's "a little confused" by Joker movie plans
- Cleveland Taco Bell Workers Fatally Shoot Attempted Robber
- Strictly Come Dancing 2017 cast: Favourites revealed as celebrities confirmed