Before Janet took the stage, one-minute video introduction opens with the names of black men who were killed by police officers: Eric Garner, Michael Brown, and Jonathan Ferrell.
Showing off her stunning post-baby body, the pop icon ran through her beloved discography, hitting classics like "Nasty", "Control", and "Pleasure Principal" with dance moves fans have clamored over for decades. But the R&B singer says that she's going to perform her show as scheduled.
Naturally, fans couldn't help but praise the star, and many posted Twitter videos of the performance.
Janet Jackson is back like she never left as she made her return to the stage since giving birth to son, Eissa, in January - but it's her unbelievable post-baby body that got people talking.
Ford is pushing the boundaries by producing a Ranger Raptor
Ford Ranger Raptor with off-road performance is being tested in Australia. The Ranger will arrive for the 2019 model year and the Bronco for 2020.
She's not only a new mother but also a great performer and a hot woman!
The State Of the World Tour marks Janet's return to the stage following the 2016 postponement of her Unbreakable World Tour, which was put on hold due to Jackson's pregnancy.
"We're going to roll in early because we wanted to visit some of the shelters", she said.
"We appreciate you. We love you", evacuee Marilynn Staten said.
Protesters could then be heard repeatedly chanting, "We want justice", which then transitioned into Janet's 1989 song, "The Knowledge".
- Don Williams, country music legend, dies after short illness at 78
- Fenerbahce Announce Agreement To Sign Tottenham Flop
- Central Florida rescue team returns from Harvey, gearing up for Irma
- Bell Pottinger ditched by Asia unit
- Trump says war with N Korea 'not inevitable'
- Conte confirms Hazard is ready to play against Leicester
- Things consumers should know about Equifax hacking of personal information
- We'll have it solved: Trump on mediation in Qatar crisis
- State reports year's first West Nile virus infection
- Shiloh Child Star Blake Heron Found Dead At Just 35 Years Old