- WWE has announced that the "Table For 3" episode with WWE Hall of Famers Ric Flair, Sting and Ricky Steamboat will finally air later this month on the WWE Network.
There was a bit of a shock around the wrestling world on Friday night when John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL) announced that he would be stepping away from announcing SmackDown Live, and it is now causing a lot of movement between Team Blue and Monday Night Raw. This will put McGuinness on three shows at once, along with "NXT". Nigel McGuinness, who serves as a color commentator on WWE NXT broadcasts, is replacing Graves on both series. By moving to SmackDown, Graves will now get a second chance to reunite with the Japanese star. "My new schedule will allow me to continue to be a part of the WWE family and also continue my work that I feel is the most important thing in my life". He did state in his resignation "letter" that he will be appearing on events like WrestleMania and "Tribute to the Troops".
"I'm proud to say that in addition to being Smackdown's longest reigning WWE Champion, I inspired WWE's Tribute to the Troops over 10 years ago", Layfield said.
Pakistan Denounces BRICS Condemnation of Islamabad-Linked Terror Groups
The Xiamen declaration says "those responsible for committing, organizing, or supporting terrorist acts must be held accountable". Pakistan has said that it is concerned about the threat posed by terrorism and extremism to South Asian region.
"When Tom Phillips and I started working together at NXT, we'd call a four-hour TV taping and then go sit down at the bar and go, 'All right, what can we do differently?'" Graves said in an interview with Andrew Lynch of FoxSports.com.
It was announced on Monday afternoon on Twitter that Raw announcer Corey Graves will be taking over JBL's spot on Smackdown as well. Since 205 Live takes place after Smackdown, Graves was already attending Smackdown anyway, so his travel plans won't change as a result of this move.
- Fed's rate hikes may be doing real harm to United States economy: Kashkari
- Irma reaches Category 4 status, remains a system to watch closely
- Federer wants to set the record straight
- Markets Right Now: Banks, tech lead United States stocks lower
- Prince Harry 'very happy' over Duchess of Cambridge's pregnancy news
- Dolgopolov shrugs off gambling row to reach last 16
- Dreamers at UVA Hope President Trump Keeps the DACA Program
- Rally in defense of DACA underway at federal courthouse
- The John Cooper Works GP Concept Previews Mini's Hottest Ever Hatch
- Humane Society seeks homes for 31 pets displaced by fires