Today would have been Michael Jackson's 59th birthday.
The 19-year-old took to Instagram on Tuesday to share a photo of her and her father sharing a kiss when she was a young child. "I will never feel love again the way I did with you", Jackson captions under a sweet childhood photo of the two.
Apart from Paris, the King of Pop's sister La Toya Jackson shared a picture of her with brother Michael smiling. She added in another: "Oh he'd be disappointed in me? for my activism n positive messages? hunty you da one nonstop saying the most vile, hateful, f-- up things".
Well, Paris, we hope you do something special for your dad's birthday! "People that knew him really well say they see him in me, that it's nearly scary".
Some fans may remember Paris' shocking revelation in her January interview with Rolling Stone magazine in which she said that "it's obvious" her father was murdered and that his death was "a setup". "I was the princess; I was ideal in my dad's eyes".
Gilead to buy Kite Pharma for about $12 billion
Canaccord Genuity set a $115.00 target price on Kite Pharma and gave the stock a buy rating in a report on Tuesday, June 27th. Since March 1, 2017, it had 0 insider purchases, and 7 insider sales for $16.39 million activity. (NASDAQ:GILD).
To which, Paris shot back: "If you constantly talking bout how much ya love an artist who made his whole message "peace n love", maybe don't obsessively spread hate...?" "'Cause, to my knowledge, he's never lied to me". "We should stand up to".
While on stage, the political activist urged viewers to rise against "Nazi white supremacist jerks" following the Charlottesville violence.
Michael Jackson died at age 50 on June 25, 2009, at a Los Angeles hospital after suffering cardiac arrest and falling into a coma.
"He [Michael] would drop hints about people being out to get him", she said.
- Heavy rains impact flight schedules at Mumbai Airport
- Hamilton on Vettel Spa F1 battle: 'That's what racing is all about'
- Olympic runner found dead in Scottsdale condo complex swimming pool
- What's next for the euro after 1.20
- Patrick Vieira: 'Current Arsenal players are better than my generation'
- Cajun Navy stocks up in Lafayette before beginning rescues in Texas
- Uber's New CEO Speaks Publicly About His Role for the First Time
- READ: Joel Osteen's Statement About Church Opening as a Shelter
- Harvey 2017: Residents urged to file claims ahead of new insurance law
- Moto G5S Plus and G5S to launch today