Anando Brahma is a horror/comedy, which falls flat on the face because of directors sensibilities about both horror and comedy.
Though it is a small film, the actress has been promoting the film enthusiastically. That's the mainstay of this otherwise a run-off-the-mill horror-comedy film. The movie also has Srinivas Reddy, Shakalaka Shankar, Venela Kishore and Thagubothu Ramesh in pivotal roles. Anando Brahma is emerging as the Sleeper Hit of 2017. Most of the horror films are made to scare people but Mahi Raghav has turned things around in this film. Music is composed by Krishna Kumar, while K. Anish Tharun Kumar is the cinematographer, and Shravan Katikaneni is the editor. She responded in twitter she loved the movie Anando Brahma. Rajeev Kanakala decides to rent his home for free to kill the Ghost house rumour.
We have seen most of the paranormal activities of Anando Brahma in many other films in the past.
OnePlus 5 8GB variant now available in Slate Gray color
So if you prefer the Slate Gray coloring to Midnight Black, you can go ahead and order yourself a unit with more RAM and storage. The new shade is up for grabs as part of the OnePlus Super Seller Week that will kick off on 21 August and end on August 25.
NRI Raju (Rajiv Kanakala) puts up his ancestral home in Hyderabad for sale after his parents die under mysterious circumstances. Nobody comes forward to buy that house. They think if the ghost is sent out they can live happily. She tagged Vennela Kishore and Taapsee too.
However, these four don't react to the threats of ghosts like normal people.
Anando Brahma is receiving a positive talk by audience as a standout comedy entertainer. Since the lead role of the movie is carried by Taapsee Pannu so it does not mean the she is the actor also. The four comedians will generate comedy throughout the film leaving you entertained.
- The United States and South Korea will hold joint military exercises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A is official - 16MP selfies on the cheap
- Sempra Energy gazumps Warren Buffett with US$9.45bn deal for Oncor
- Steven Smith hints at Usman Khawaja selection
- Trafigura and UCP buy 49% of Essar Oil
- Manchester City v Everton
- YouTube going down the unconventional road, Breaking News in the offing
- UK's Rathbone Brothers says in merger talks with Smith & Williamson
- OH judge wounded in courthouse shooting, suspect killed
- Lionel Messi 'seriously considering' Barcelona exit after Manchester City meet superstar's representatives