However, upon closer inspection of the post via Alexis' official Twitter account - his location has sent a large section of Gunners supporters into panic.
On Sunday afternoon, Sanchez sent a tweet to Right Here Waiting singer Richard Marx which is a completely normal thing for a professional footballer to do but Arsenal supporters began freaking after seeing the location.
He reposted it moments later, with his location settings switched to off but with the internet being the internet, it was screenshot dozens of times.
The Frenchman told beINsport when pushed on whether he fears a dip in intensity from his star forward: "You could say as well the other way round".
Giancarlo Stanton Extends Home Run Streak To Six Games With Colossal Blast
Rookie Rafael Devers hit two homers for the Red Sox, giving him five in 16 games since making his major league debut on July 25. At 6-14 with a 4.63 ERA, Porcello hasn't been able to duplicate the success he enjoyed past year in taking the Cy Young Award.
Journalist Nicolas Hortus revealed the Chilean global spent the night in Paris as he looks for a move to a Champions League club.
The ex-Udinese winger is being chased by Manchester City as well as Unai Emery's side, but he has been offered a new £300,000-a-week deal to stay on with the FA Cup champions.
Arsenal fans would love these two to help win them the 2017/18 Premier League title, but to see them continue their conversations on a regular TV show could be just as entertaining.
"If he goes to PSG he's out of sight, out of mind".
Wenger does not feel that any player who is in the a year ago of his contract gives less on the pitch - the Frenchman feels the opposite is true.
- Sharif files three appeals in SC to review its Panama verdict
- Adam Gase: Jay Cutler could debut in next Dolphins preseason game
- U.S. stocks jump as North Korea worries ease
- Massive tree falls in New York's Central Park, injuring 3 kids, adult
- Lincoln Memorial vandalized with red spray-painted curse
- UEFA Champions League playoff: Liverpool face Hoffenheim
- Obama's Charlottesville Response Becomes Second Most-Liked Tweet Ever
- Coal Prices: China's North Korea Coal Import Ban Could Stoke Rally
- SpaceX resupply rocket lifts off for International Space Station
- ASU professor says denuclearization of North Korea unlikely without war